No announcement yet.

Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realised that Cardiff are bottom with a minus 7 goal difference after first 2 matches...Good move Chris! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
      Just realised that Cardiff are bottom with a minus 7 goal difference after first 2 matches...Good move Chris! Lol.
      But more money in his bank account. That was his aim.

Comment

Some think he is the best player in the championship, oh my aching sides.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Cardiff fans don't think so looking at some of their comments.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            I know, I've repeatedly said for the past 18 months how poor a player he is. People would always jump to his defence, based more on hope than actual performances. I wish him all the best, but I truly believe that we are better off without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

I know, I've repeatedly said for the past 18 months how poor a player he is. People would always jump to his defence, based more on hope than actual performances. I wish him all the best, but I truly believe that we are better off without him.
              Same as.....

I thought it was down to Ainsworth and running down his contract to get his big money free transfer. Perhaps hes just past his best. I always thought he was very replaceable.

Comment

He played an important part last season but that was after a sustained period of being poor or injured. Very up and down with us. When at his best he was one of the best attacking players in this league. When not at his best could be anonymous or just outright poor.

Wanted to keep him but if these new boys can show better consistency it may preferable for us anyway.

Comment

Good post fox and I appreciate it after my slating.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

When Willock and chair were in the mood they were as good as any pairing in this league put chair with Saito and Dembele could be making of something good

Comment

Strolled around and hardly kicked the ball in the south Wales derby and was subbed around 70th minute. Waste of space, but on his day...............

Comment

Maybe he wanted the move as he just loves a relegation scrap

Comment

Already being found out, another who is looking for the exit when his team are up against it. Supposed to he their main attacking threat. Their fans will turn on him if they see he's not putting a shift in. Awful move for him. Never the right club. He's not the player he was and now he's expected to guy who should be making a difference to their attack.

He only went for the money. Shame as there is a real player in there. Unfortunately I'm not sure he wants to get back to his old self. Just wants the money while he can demand it. Badly advised by his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Already being found out, another who is looking for the exit when his team are up against it. Supposed to he their main attacking threat. Their fans will turn on him if they see he's not putting a shift in. Awful move for him. Never the right club. He's not the player he was and now he's expected to guy who should be making a difference to their attack.

He only went for the money. Shame as there is a real player in there. Unfortunately I'm not sure he wants to get back to his old self. Just wants the money while he can demand it. Badly advised by his dad.
                            Their fans have already turned on him looking at their forum. One fan said he was bone idle and doesn't have a football brain. Think bone idle is definitely hits the bullseye

Comment

So he is not setting the valley’s alight then, what a big surprise..not.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Not at all surprising to me.

I would love to be proved wrong, but I get the feeling he lost the love for football a long time ago. He's strolling through the remaining years of his football career to leave the game without long term damage and his bank account as full as possible. Four games, no goals and no assists and subbed off in three of them!

#### poor!

Comment

Working...
                                X