No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds are looking to loan out striker Joe Gelhardt....looks like Plymouth might get him but would be decent for us I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Would these once discarded players put in a shift for us now though. Or just pitch up for six months wages before theyre booted out again.

I was suprised to see luongo playing for Ipswich. I though he must have retired but played well I thought.
      True, but where would that leave him in 6 months? Surely the incentive is to roll his sleeves up and make himself look appealing to us and onlooking suitors in the Summer. I can't see how bagging a six-month deal and then just bumming around sciving would be a good look for a relatively young pro footballer with eyes on signing proper contracts in the coming years.

Don't get me wrong, it's hardly a transformative acquisition but it's kind of "needs as must" for both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Luke Amos popped up on my insta feed. I didn't linger but I got the impression he's looking for a club. Dunno... not sure he'd transform our season but seeing some of those skinny streaks of pee we bought on as subs on Saturday I reckon I'd feel happier if Luke was coming on. So a short term deal on a very basic wage might plug the Richards sized hole in our squad.
        Sadly, injuries have ruined his career. I can't see us signing him, neither should we.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

True, but where would that leave him in 6 months? Surely the incentive is to roll his sleeves up and make himself look appealing to us and onlooking suitors in the Summer. I can't see how bagging a six-month deal and then just bumming around sciving would be a good look for a relatively young pro footballer with eyes on signing proper contracts in the coming years.

Don't get me wrong, it's hardly a transformative acquisition but it's kind of "needs as must" for both parties.
          Amos was a decent player, a step up from Dozzell, if not so prone to a knock he'd be very good under Marti.

Comment

• Might aswell shut this thread down.

Comment

• Assume we need to sell players before signing any.

Saw rumour Jack Clarke might be sold. If that happens, Beale might look at Willock or Chair.

Comment

• we are linked along with a few other clubs with a loan move for some Brentford midfielder. Not heard of him but looks like he had a decent season on loan in L2. Managed to stay fit which is something!

Comment

• Forget this topic as no signings will happen!

Comment

• Brentford midfielder Myles Peart-Harris

https://therealefl.co.uk/2024/01/12/...ansfer-battle/

Comment

• Maybe Cifuentes leaving?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Might aswell shut this thread down.
                        Inactive doesn't mean nothing.

Loans and free transfers still an option. Means we aren't getting our choice signings but hope is not lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Maybe Cifuentes leaving?
                          Why you say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Why you say that?
                            Because she didn't listen to the new CEO's interview, maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

Because she didn't listen to the new CEO's interview, maybe?
                              Oh you mean the 26 year old boy that wants to work with stats but there's no money for signings
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Conner Washington coming back lol

Comment

Working...
                                X