Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
    Ebiowei went to Belgium

Some journos from Denmark says Andersen is a done deal. One said that it´s good deal for Andersen and Aab and lottery for QPR. Not because of his ability,but injuries
    How bad is his injury record and is it recent? I see mention of a broken toe in 2011 but nothing else on wiki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

How bad is his injury record and is it recent? I see mention of a broken toe in 2011 but nothing else on wiki.
      Here is some info, i dont know if these are his last injuries or this list just not updated. If are then hes has been pretty much fit last 2-3 years

This is the injury history of Lucas Andersen from Queens Park Rangers. On this page injuries as well as suspensions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
        Ebiowei went to Belgium

Some journos from Denmark says Andersen is a done deal. One said that it´s good deal for Andersen and Aab and lottery for QPR. Not because of his ability,but injuries
        Let's hope we get him. I don't want Hayden, he's 28 but his career has gone backwards
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Bloody hell, I thought the window closed last night... didn't realise still got till tonight to make some signings!

Comment

• Shropshire Star is reporting that Joe Hodge from Wolves is on his way to us on loan. He's on their bench v Man Utd tonight tho so not sure how that's gonna get done. It says he'll sign after tonight's match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Bloody hell, I thought the window closed last night... didn't realise still got till tonight to make some signings!
              I know right, bloody odd but i'll take it.

Sounds like we're genuinely in for a couple of good signings for our current circumstances.

Comment

• Isaac Hayden is official, on loan til end of season.

Comment

• My concern is that Hayden and Hodge are both defensive midfielders.

But if these two are within budget at least theyre fresh faces. Hopefully every player can chip in with a bit of creativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    My concern is that Hayden and Hodge are both defensive midfielders.

But if these two are within budget at least theyre fresh faces. Hopefully every player can chip in with a bit of creativity.

Defence is important.

Comment

Defence is important.
                      You'd think they'd improve our defending of set pieces which has cost us points recently

Comment

You'd think they'd improve our defending of set pieces which has cost us points recently
                        That needs sorting on the training pitch to be honest, we are woeful at set pieces for and against and that can be addressed by management with practice and training but better quality defensive midfielders may help.

Comment

• Lucas Andersen is having a medical at QPR and Joe Hodge has signed for us on loan.

Comment

Lucas Andersen is having a medical at QPR and Joe Hodge has signed for us on loan.
                            How is the Andersen one allowed after 11pm? He doesn't seem to be a free agent?

Comment

How is the Andersen one allowed after 11pm? He doesn't seem to be a free agent?
                              I have to admit I might be wrong here, I saw an article saying it was so and I relayed it. I also think it may be wrong in hindsight, apologies to all.

Comment

I have to admit I might be wrong here, I saw an article saying it was so and I relayed it. I also think it may be wrong in hindsight, apologies to all.
                                No need to apologise.

Perhaps the Danish window stays open longer than ours. Perhaps he agreed to cancel his contract and he's a free agent.....? Just wondering if any info was out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X