January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

So youve seen him play for us! Amazing your knowledge of him without putting a hoops shirt on, unbelievable quote
    Hey I hope I'm wrong, but nothing about the guy makes me think yes we've signed a belter, workhorse at best.

Comment

• Welcome Michael

Comment

• People quick to criticise., they have never seen him play, think they know more about the player than the club.

Comment

• Any more incoming rumours or are we done ?
          out going ?? I think there will be interest in a couple of players Chair and Field and I can see some very late action coming !!

Comment

• In every window, there is a last minute bid/transfer that seemingly comes out of nowhere. It happens when a club has failed in their first priorities and go down the pecking order, i.e., a bid for Chair from Leeds in the dying hours on the August window.

I think the club is prepared and have players lined up that they want to sign if there is a last minute sale. However, these things are complicated, as many pieces needs to come together nicely in a few hours.

I would love to trade Dunne (Blackburn?) for Tim. It is probably too much to hope for, but it could be a season defining moment if we get the Tim signing across the finish line, to use the words of Marti (about the goal of Paal).

Comment

• Eze just scored a peach for Palace - something to give United and others to think about over next 24hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Eze just scored a peach for Palace - something to give United and others to think about over next 24hrs.
                Palace just signed Alan Wharton from Blackburn. I'm sure Eze will go in the summer, they're not out of the relegation dogfight and have him on a long contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Palace just signed Alan Wharton from Blackburn. I'm sure Eze will go in the summer, they're not out of the relegation dogfight and have him on a long contract.
                  Be fun to see that money burn up in League 1

Comment

• Any rumours out there in the land of X?

I only look at Newsnow and there's nothing there!

Comment

• I will be astounded if we don't get a couple of loans in before the window closes.
                      If we don't sign anyone we deserve to go down.

Comment

• Kelman gone on loan to Wigan for remainder of season & that’s about it so far

Comment

• Apparently Kelman has also extended his contract with us ...

Doesn't say for how long but with the best will in the world he is 22 and does not look Championship level by quite some way. Perhaps we have L1 next season in mind.

Comment

• Andrew Sparkes joins

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Andrew Sparkes joins
                              Is he a 30 goals a season cm or cf ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Apparently Kelman has also extended his contract with us ...

Doesn't say for how long but with the best will in the world he is 22 and does not look Championship level by quite some way. Perhaps we have L1 next season in mind.
                                Blokes L2 sadly why extend only makes sense if he's to be sold to recoup a bit of cash

Comment

Working...
                                X