No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get that players have to be signed for others to leave but it's clear Tim is available. We need to grab the bull by the horns and sign the boy. I don't want a loan because at 2m I think it's a complete steal. We all know he's a class act would will just get better.
    ​​​
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I get that players have to be signed for others to leave but it's clear Tim is available. We need to grab the bull by the horns and sign the boy. I don't want a loan because at 2m I think it's a complete steal. We all know he's a class act would will just get better.
      ​​​
      I agree 100%... but we def aint got £2 million.

Comment

• Sadly I can't see Tim coming without more departing 1st

If Villa are willing to pay his wages with a view to a permanent deal and we either pay his wages in with a fee or we agree to a larger sell on % it may happen

He's a massive upgrade on potential to Andre though

Comment

• Duke-MaKenna gone out on loan.

Thats two midfielders gone so must be at least one incoming....hopefully Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Duke-MaKenna gone out on loan.

Would be a massive score and if that's all we do this window, it's a good window.

A striker would be nice but we really do need to find ways of getting the ball to them first. Tim or players like Tim are key to that. Personally I'd like to see him and another like him, or a winger come in.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Would be a massive score and if that's all we do this window, it's a good window.

A striker would be nice but we really do need to find ways of getting the ball to them first. Tim or players like Tim are key to that. Personally I'd like to see him and another like him, or a winger come in.
              I agree.

With Dozzell rumoured to be on £13k a week and surely SDM must be on £4k a week as a fringe squad plsyer. Thats £17k a week freed up. If we can get Kelman out too we'll be over the £20k mark for at least one decent player. We need quality not quantity and hope their fitness holds up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Duke-MaKenna gone out on loan.

Duke-McKenna was so far from 1st Team, won't make much difference.

Shows stupidity of our "Management".

January 2022, goes on loan for Torquay for rest of season.

September 2022, goes on season long loan at Leyton Orient.

June 2023, we exercise option for additional year despite him spending previous 18 months at other clubs.

Comment

• Swiss center forward Michi Frei of Royal Antwerpen is a rumour on X. Probably just a rumour and nothing more than that.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Swiss center forward Michi Frei of Royal Antwerpen is a rumour on X. Probably just a rumour and nothing more than that.
                    yeah, Swiss press saying its a done deal...

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post

Loan?

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post

Can't see anywhere that he has played a game this season. Last season 7 in 14 for Antwerp but 0 in 15 for Schalke 04 but that was in Bundesliga. No stats from this season and not on Royal Antwerp squad list on their website

Comment

• Not sure, he's actually on loan at the moment toSchalke - so not sure how that works.

https://www.sport.ch/antwerpen-royal...erein-gefunden

anyone read this?

Comment

• Translated.

Michael Frey no longer plays a role at his club Royal Antwerp and now it looks as if the 29-year-old could finally leave the Belgians. According to KMedia, the striker will move to England.
                            Michi Frey will bounce back in England! The 29-year-old Swiss striker is expected to sign for Queens Park Rangers (22nd in the Championship) in the near future. The former Young Boys player will discover his 6th championship.

Comment

• Blackburn linked with Dunne. Personally think that unless fee involved which would enable us to sign a replacement should say no. We need four first team CBs what with Cook and JCS injury record. Also Blackburn are a club that could be sucked into relegation scrap. Different to Dozzell going to Birmingham as once Mowbray appointed he was always going to take them back up the league a bit.

Comment

• Id let Dunne go I don't think he's what MC is after in a CB he's a bit more robust that JCS and Cook

If he's let go id say we need a replacement unless we use Field and keep the £ free for ffp

Comment

Working...
                                X