Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
    Just imagine having Eze as young player with Marti as manager. Start of season nobody knows who he is, end of season, everybody knows who he is and they all want him.
    We just gotta find another Eze!

One of the reasons I wouldn't mind either Chair or Willock going is being forced into a replacement in that area of the field, unlike strikers it seems finding hidden gems for the number 10 shirt is still possible.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

We just gotta find another Eze!

One of the reasons I wouldn't mind either Chair or Willock going is being forced into a replacement in that area of the field, unlike strikers it seems finding hidden gems for the number 10 shirt is still possible.
      Agreed.

I'm hoping Kolli or Talla can step up to replace Willock or Chair.

Comment

Well watching Eze tonight hes about the only player on the pitch worth starting at the Euros lad just drifts past players for fun no doubt Boregate will leave him at home for on the floor grealish

Comment

Eze made the cut. Thats good news.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Well watching Eze tonight hes about the only player on the pitch worth starting at the Euros lad just drifts past players for fun no doubt Boregate will leave him at home for on the floor grealish
            Seems Gareth has been at the brave pills! Still, baffled he's picked Dunk ahead of Branthwaite but that's another story... main thing is Eze made the cut.

Comment

Just gotta hope Eze will get some game time.

Comment

Does Rice not like Eze ? He wouldn't pass to him !!!

Comment

Hope we get extra money for eze getting an appearance at left back on top of the one we already got!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanfan View Post
                    Hope we get extra money for eze getting an appearance at left back on top of the one we already got!
                    He did surprisingly well there, was calm on the ball and made a couple of timely interventions, I think he should have come on sooner because he brings something different to that team which seemed to be out of ideas!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Read on newsnow that Spurs are ready to offer the release clause. Whatever that is.... assumed to be £60m. Perhaps more now he's an international.

Comment

Sheep NewsNow really is a ridiculous gossip column that you're far too superior to read
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Sheep NewsNow really is a ridiculous gossip column that you're far too superior to read
                          I'm defo a clickbait sucker.......hoping its true that we'll land another twelve big ones. But yeah, most of the stuff on there never seems to come off, with some players we're link to chosing lower league teams than us.

But without any contacts at the club it does bridge the gap till the season starts.

Comment

What we need is Eze to dance his way thro the Spanish defense, dummy the keeper and slot home the winner.....aw what you wake me up for, damn !!

Comment

Thought he did pretty well although you could have put on Jude the Cat and he would have been an upgrade on what went before!

Did himself no harm and looked the part which will have done no harm at all of his chances of a big move.

Comment

I notice Elise has joined Bayern after they met his £60mil release clause. Dunno if this materially effects Eze's future - unsure how Palace would feel about losing their best two players or if they can do anything about it if there is a release clause in Eze's contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X