X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

All well and good but would he get in our squad these days let alone our first 11?
    No, we wouldn't want to break him!

I can feel £20m coming our way this summer...a total transfer fee of £36m.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    7 goals and 4 assists in 26 goals.

Direct impact of 11 in 26.......not far off 1 in every 2 games. That's an amazing return for a wide/nos 10 player. He's going to be worth some dosh. Imagine his figures with better strikers around him to finish off me assists!!
    All well and good but would he get in our squad these days let alone our first 11?

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    7 goals and 4 assists in 26 goals.

Direct impact of 11 in 26.......not far off 1 in every 2 games. That's an amazing return for a wide/nos 10 player. He's going to be worth some dosh. Imagine his figures with better strikers around him to finish off me assists!!

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Eze goal v Liverpool

£££££££££££££££££££££

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't make the Euro squad and Southgate takes Palmer instead, Eze got more hope if he just passed side ways and backwards how Henderson makes the squad in a tin pot league and creates sod all beyond me.

I just think he's at the wrong club to get into the squad regardless of his quality if he was at Utd Arsenal or City his chances would be better.

Leave a comment:

• stainrod67
    started a topic Eze

Eze

After those 2 England performances he has to be a shoe in to make the squad , nothing in midfield without Bellingham
Working...
X