Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72bus
    replied
    We are playing Bristol city not Manchester city of course it's a winnable game .

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    This is lovely and probably why I love Rangers so much.
    There is certainly a feel good factor and the Manager has certainly sent out positive vibes by playing our more creative exciting players.
    Many positives to take but I think we also have to remember that Marti is not a miracle worker.
    We're desperately short of goal scorers and I think in all honesty Jan can't come soon enough.
    If we don't sign a goal scorer then we will be down, I think the bristol city game is not winnable because the home form has put a mental block on the players.
    Sorry don't want to be negative as I like Marti but I won't expect any wins until he can start brining in his own players.
    Well if that's the case we will be as good as relegated by January.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    This is lovely and probably why I love Rangers so much.
    There is certainly a feel good factor and the Manager has certainly sent out positive vibes by playing our more creative exciting players.
    Many positives to take but I think we also have to remember that Marti is not a miracle worker.
    We're desperately short of goal scorers and I think in all honesty Jan can't come soon enough.
    If we don't sign a goal scorer then we will be down, I think the bristol city game is not winnable because the home form has put a mental block on the players.
    Sorry don't want to be negative as I like Marti but I won't expect any wins until he can start brining in his own players.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    In looking forward to the Bristol game I think we can win it .
    In previous week's it's been a chore going.

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    started a topic Reasons to be cheerful

Reasons to be cheerful

I think we can all agree that even in a week, the mood around the club feels a lot better and a lot more confident than in the last few months, weve got back to a style that has got us results and its clear even with the short time hes spent on the training pitch with the squad, Marti has got this squad slowly back playing to their best.

Lets hope we get our first home win in a long time next week.
Working...
X