Martí Cifuentes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
    This appointment makes me VERY nervous. He won't last until the end of the season.
    That’s the spirit

Comment

I think Richards featured in the clip also. I hope he is willing to put a shift in. He`s career doesn't last forever even though he seems to think so himself.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
        We are in the #### , he was talking to Ramsey in that video.
        Also can anyone explain why JCS wasn't in a wheelchair , he was actually walking
        Because it’s not match day

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

That’s the spirit
          Rubbish

Comment

This appointment makes me VERY nervous. He won't last until the end of the season.
            I hope you are wrong and he can’t do any worse than Gareth.

I know it was a long time ago but Gordon Jago was an unknown and was arguably one of our best manager’s ever, he put together a great squad.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Rubbish
              Think youve got a real problem pal, don’t know who you think you are on here, but to me your a nobody who likes to cut down peoples opinions & make stupid comments as above, couldn’t you just leave it? Apparently not

Comment

I would imagine with the reshuffling and naming rights its free up funds for jan there is a larger pot of cash for the championship next season and imperative we stay up.

Ive said before currently I believe there are 3 worse sides than us and I'll stick to that. We need players to stop hobbling off and sit out for few weeks and stupidity to end with red cards. Only Asmir was not worthy of a red.

With better coaching and tactics to win games rather not lose them will help as we don't have the defence to shut sides out.

Saturdays a massive game but with player s suspended and injured lets hope we at least get a point but I fancy us to turn the corner at home rather than win at Rotherham.

Comment

I'm happy recruiting Marti. Small club looking to punch above our weight. We have to take chances with relatively unknown managers. We found gem with Mick Beale, keep doing it, it will work.

Comment

Came across very well in the interview, be interesting to see the change in football & players adjusting to it & hopefully should as a lot played possession football under Warbs & Beale, really hope he succeeds

Comment

• Hes got a proper haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Hes got a proper haircut.
                        I think that's important. What's his Tatts status?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I think that's important. What's his Tatts status?

Not sure, but no obvious ones.

He doesnt look like the type of guy who needs his jeans sprayed on either. He might also have buttons on his shirts that button up to the neck too.

A promising start.....

Comment

• Comment

• Just watched MC's first interview.

I like him and I think the players will respond to him. Not sure how fans can't take to him?

He wants to come in and get us on the ball, creating chances and scoring goals. He wants success. He wants everyone to be angry when we lose and happy when we win. He wants to improve players. He wants the players to enjoy playing their football. He wants us fans to enjoy watching OUR team.

None of this defeatist nonsense that GA was spouting about it being a battle, up against it, finishing above the line, blah blah blah.

I'm even more confident of staying up now I've heard him speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                Just watched MC's first interview.

I like him and I think the players will respond to him. Not sure how fans can't take to him?

He wants to come in and get us on the ball, creating chances and scoring goals. He wants success. He wants everyone to be angry when we lose and happy when we win. He wants to improve players. He wants the players to enjoy playing their football. He wants us fans to enjoy watching OUR team.

None of this defeatist nonsense that GA was spouting about it being a battle, up against it, finishing above the line, blah blah blah.

I'm even more confident of staying up now I've heard him speak.
                                This.

But its the hope that kills

Comment

Working...
                                X