Martí Cifuentes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canvey Ranger View Post
    I’m surprised there hasn’t been an interview with him on the official yet.
    Announcement had phrase, subject to work permit. Do we have to wait until paperwork completed before posting interview.

Comment

First thought was...who?, Obviously wish him well and hope he is the answer.

Comment

I hope he is the Championship version of Unai Emery

Comment

I'm not sure why people think Warnock was a better solution. The only plus would be his experience.

I'm also not sure why people think this squad would be better suited to Warnock rather than MC? Warnock would come in and play a similar style to Ainsworth. We haven't got the capability to dig in and win 1-0.

I think our best chance is to get the best out of our forward players. We need to get on the ball. You don't win every week with 30% possession, as has been proven.

Depends what formation MC wants to implement but I hope it's 4231 as I think we're perfect for that.

Begovic
          Cannon, Cook, JCS, Paal
          Colback, Field
          Armstrong, Chair, Willock
          Dykes

The above is more than capable of dominating games against most of the league and should be nowhere near relegation. Goals is the worry for me. We need Chair and Willock to return to form and I think they have a good chance of doing so under MC. Armstrong is still raw and Dykes needs to be more clinical. We definitely need attacking additions in January.

Whoever come into the job would be massively up against it. The fault lies above MC, so let's get behind him.

Comment

Surprised he's not done a press release

Hopefully he's working a cunning plan for Saturday or finishing off his backroom staff and not looking at stats as they won't look to clever

Comment

Just hope he’s more Luigi Di Canio than Paulo Sousa.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Surprised he's not done a press release

Hopefully he's working a cunning plan for Saturday or finishing off his backroom staff and not looking at stats as they won't look to clever
                QPR FC | Martí Cifuentes' first QPR interview

Comment

I like him already !!!!

Comment

Was going oh so well until he said I like to use players technical abilities

some of our can't trap a bag of cement or pass wind !

Speaks very well wish him well win a home game hell be a legend

Comment

Seems to talk sense. Hope it works out.

Comment

After watching the interview ,I'm a bit happier than I was.
                        comes across really well, hopefully we can see an improvement.
                        looking forward to the weekend now.

Comment

Comment

We are in the #### , he was talking to Ramsey in that video.
                            Also can anyone explain why JCS wasn't in a wheelchair , he was actually walking

Comment

Come on Marti, put a smile back on our faces.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

This appointment makes me VERY nervous. He won't last until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X