Martí Cifuentes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Your talking crap a sad day! I think this is a very exciting appointment bringing with him a different style of play which I applaud, Warnock we don’t know what happened or was he approached? It seems to me this bloke was lined up a few weeks ago, welcome Martí
    Ok thanks for that Jeff. I always need someone just to confirm I'm talking crap. How dare me want a brilliant manager to come back to our club in Neil Warnock who might just might of kept us up.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Ok thanks for that Jeff. I always need someone just to confirm I'm talking crap. How dare me want a brilliant manager to come back to our club in Neil Warnock who might just might of kept us up.
      Are we down yet!! I like Warnock but not this time unfortunately

Comment

I heard he was some bloke walking up the Uxbridge Rd and was spotted by Hoos as a guy that looks like a world class football manager - think pep.
        Truth is his name's Tony and he runs a small decorating firm. I say firm, it's him and his cousin Billy when Billy can do a Saturday afternoon here and there.

Comment

I think he is an exiting appointment and giving time might build something positive. My only concern is he looks a journey man and if he comes good, may do a Beale. Hope it works though. It needs to work.

Comment

i have mixed thoughts about the one .

normally i would say yes this is an exciting progressive appointment had it been at the start of the season but the dire situation we are in now means this guy needs to hit the ground running.

i personally thought a safe pair of hands to keep us up - Warnock being the obvious candidate and then in the summer give a new younger more progressive manager the chance to move us forward was the way to go.

being young and spanish does not make you pep - look at bournemouth!

maybe he will inspire the players to achieve but only time will tell.

Comment

You’re talking crap a sad day! I think this is a very exciting appointment bringing with him a different style of play which I applaud, Warnock we don’t know what happened or was he approached? It seems to me this bloke was lined up a few weeks ago, welcome Martí
              Why are you the only poster on here who has to shoot down other posters when they have an opinion that’s different to yours and say they are talking crap .
              you must be a serious miserable man I feel sorry for you . Maybe just ignore it if you don’t agree with it instead of saying your talking crap to anyone you don’t agree with
              Grow up they have as much right as an opinion as you .
              everytime I see your comments I will write talking rubbish talking crap . Just like what you do all the time .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Why are you the only poster on here who has to shoot down other posters when they have an opinion that’s different to yours and say they are talking crap .
                you must be a serious miserable man I feel sorry for you . Maybe just ignore it if you don’t agree with it instead of saying your talking crap to anyone you don’t agree with
                Grow up they have as much right as an opinion as you .
                everytime I see your comments I will write talking rubbish talking crap . Just like what you do all the time .
                I didn’t abuse him I just an opinion of what he said & nothing wrong in that, I just didn’t agree with it,

Comment

Good point Austin

Comment

I didn’t abuse him I just an opinion of what he said & nothing wrong in that, I just didn’t agree with it,
                    just start having some respect for other qpr fans and there opinions we are all qpr together your not on a football site with other teams talking football we are all qpr here and we are all adults to have a adult conversation about our passion we are all on this site because of qpr that’s our team . We in this together

Comment

His last game last night. Looks like the coaches hate each other !! The big Hammy bouncer stopped the hand shake at the end !!

Comment

We have to get behind him and see what he has to offer the way we play.

Comment

Swedish media saying that the compensation paid to Hammarby is somewhere between £250,000 and £400,000.

Comment

Hammarby has confirmed that Cifuentes' assistant coach Xavi Calm also has left and will join Cifuentes at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              I think he is an exiting appointment and giving time might build something positive. My only concern is he looks a journey man and if he comes good, may do a Beale. Hope it works though. It needs to work.
                              Did you really mean exiting?

Comment

Only time will tell if it works out , a lot of ST holders that sit near me have been missing the last few games .
                                Hopefully a new manager incoming will bring them back .
                                A change was definitely needed .

Comment

Working...
                                X