Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium

With all the talk about a new stadium of resent year's just watched copenhagen man city game. Really like the look of their gaff proper nice, fan's close to pitch 35k capacity old style ground much better than the bowls that are built now. Just my opinion of course.

The new stadium will have to go along these lines to keep the feel of the club. But it's hard now to not have a stadium that works for multiple sports or venue options.

A tight ground works for what? Good atmosphere for football and rugby, good for live music? What else?

Not sure we'll get another Loftus Rd.

Comment

A new stadium was always a pipe dream
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We're a boutique club and dont need a new stadium.

Comment

Don't need a new stadium. If we had a 25k seater it would be half empty whilst we played in the championship. The only way it would get bigger attendances would be if we went back up to the prem and all the fair weather fans returned!!

Comment

I am 55.

I need to get to at least 80 before we get a new stadium and if we do end up getting one it will be at least ten miles from shepherds bush guaranteed.

Comment

All gone quite about a new ground. Feels like QPR have given up.

Comment

As said above we won't fill it , we have a loyal 10k and the rest come and go for whatever reason . To fill a 25k stadium we'd have to be in the PL for a number of years and it would be be full of Scandinavian tourists

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  As said above we won't fill it , we have a loyal 10k and the rest come and go for whatever reason . To fill a 25k stadium we'd have to be in the PL for a number of years and it would be be full of Scandinavian tourists
                  What, like tall, slim, blonde women wearing Qpr shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

What, like tall, slim, blonde women wearing Qpr shirts?

Should definitely increase season ticket prices after taking into account prem pricing . I'll certainly be buying one
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X