Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those who went.......hand on heart answer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those who went.......hand on heart answer?

did the performance raise hopes of avoiding a relegation scrap????.......or a 'one off' and worrying times still ahead????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Oh there wasn't much to suggest we won't be in a relegation
    scrap IMO. At times especially defensively we were awwwwful. But one thing for sure I think the players will give their all and that does give us a
    chance.

Comment

Yes, it by no means said we are back to our best and there is no way we are going down but most importantly we are now 3 points closer to safety, confidence will be up, Flavio has stepped down, and we are playing better than we have recently, not brilliantly but better!

Comment

Back 4 are shlt... midfield ok up front exciting.... I think it will be more down to attitude and application to get us out of this mess rather than ability...

Comment

Slightly better today then the last few games but a big improvement still needed.

Comment

Shite game full of hopefull balls... don't think those on the ball can read whats going on around them off the ball and visa versa.

Comment

We were not amazing, as said above lots to still do.

Thought DR were quite a poor team also, not what i expected of them at all
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

thanks lads......if they give 100% thats all we can ask.....the defence must be sorted sooner rather than later imho......only connolly and maybe gorkks have a future here!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We will pull clear but based on today's performance not by much.

Comment

No, I think, going on today's performance, which was slightly better than of late, we won't be out of the woods, as regards a scrap to avoid relegation, until it's mathematically impossible.
                    Until then, the Rangers need to keep grinding out results like todays.

Comment

Avoiding a relegation scrap? Fact is, we're in one........
                      But after today I feel a little more optimistic :cheers:

Comment

Yeah facto, really was pritty impressed. We did alright, by far the better team! Could have been more than 2!....

Im more confident now.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post

Thought DR were quite a poor team also, not what i expected of them at all
                          Me too.Thought they had a poor day today.

Thought Brian Stock played some great balls from centre midfield though.Great player.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            did the performance raise hopes of avoiding a relegation scrap????.......or a 'one off' and worrying times still ahead????
                            I think it is fair to say there is more than hope as long as the players continue to play with that attitute, everyone put in a shift today and that was great to see. There is no doubt we have some quality in the squad and that with the right attitude we will be fine.

Comment

bring in danny cullip

Comment

Working...
                              X