Matt Hill : Fair Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hill : Fair Play

Thought he really improved today, granted still no Gino but hey. And for a loan player he looks really up for it (more than can be said for some) and gave a kid a high five before the game and was delighted clapping the fans after.

What about Cook? He was bloody loving it at the end

YOUUUUUUUU RS :drunk:

Agree mate..and he seems to give a monkeys.

Me thinks them players will earn a WELL deserved beer tonight

Comment

You guys watching the same game as me ??????

Thought he was terrible , a left back who cant play left back constantly in the first half he was drifting from LB to cb and occasionally was play RB , the guy has no positional sense constantly letting there right midfielder attack us unchallenged, dont see what he gives us that borrowdale doesnt .

Comment

Ye i thought he was very poor. His positioning is very poor and he was brought in as an organiser. At no point did he make any instructions or take control. I thought he was our poorest player tbh but I guess it's a game of opinions

Comment

Not brilliant but better than Ramagae, that guy is a sunday league footballer at best!

Comment

Thought hill was poor aswell and gorkss distribution had to be the biggest joke of the game... U reckon he had a couple of vodkas before the game?

Comment

He was bloody awful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                He was bloody awful!
                Disagree I thought he was pretty solid and probably the best out of the back 4

Comment

didnt go, but the commentator on QPR world couldnt stop raving about him.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                    Disagree I thought he was pretty solid and probably the best out of the back 4
                    should of gone to specsavers !

the back 4 were shocking today incl Hill , no positional sense , borrowdale must feel like he's being robbed of a place in the team. But the back 4 as a whole were poor today

Comment

hills marking is dreadful. he is always on the wrong side of his man at corners.

him and ramage both gave their wingers so much time and space out there, they were miles away from them both.
                      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

i thought hill was shocking and has been...

borrowdale ain't pretty but is steady.

Comment

Working...
                        X