Message from Gorkks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Come on, footballers are just human beings regardless of how much they get paid. The fact is the environment at QPR this season has not been condusive to bringing the best out of the team!
    spot on

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      Perhaps i've taken this message out of context as well, but to me it seemed as if now we have a new chairman, we will adopt a new attitude

Regardless of who is chairman, win or lose, the players should give 100% always
      So why bother with management? Just send them out there as they should give 100% and we will all be happy. Get real guys. I would like to see you all do your job 100% if you were unsure of your position from one day to the next. What would happen if you had lost all confidence in yourself and everyone around you?

Can you imagine the atmosphere at training? 5 days of that leading up to match day. You are making it all sound so simple when it is anything but.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        The word professional should say it all.just because the working enviroment is pants you should always be professional and want to acheive the highest standards in what you do.
        Can you honestly say you always give 100% when you are at work?.

I know i rarely do.

I know they are proffessional sportsmen,but they are also affected by their surroundings at work,same as all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
          So why bother with management? Just send them out there as they should give 100% and we will all be happy. Get real guys. I would like to see you all do your job 100% if you were unsure of your position from one day to the next. What would happen if you had lost all confidence in yourself and everyone around you?

Can you imagine the atmosphere at training? 5 days of that leading up to match day. You are making it all sound so simple when it is anything but.
          I can see the logic in your argument if it's the manager who has been changed, but this is just a boardroom shuffle IMO

These players should give their all every time they put the shirt on, surely you agree with that?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            I can see the logic in your argument if it's the manager who has been changed, but this is just a boardroom shuffle IMO

These players should give their all every time they put the shirt on, surely you agree with that?
            yes but the man was reported to be very hands on. would you want to play for a team where the chairman picks the team/tactics. i know i wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Can you honestly say you always give 100% when you are at work?.

I know i rarely do.

I know they are proffessional sportsmen,but they are also affected by their surroundings at work,same as all of us.

im a house hubby so yes otherwise it would be a tip
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                im a house hubby so yes otherwise it would be a tip
                the real leigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                  yes but the man was reported to be very hands on. would you want to play for a team where the chairman picks the team/tactics. i know i wouldn't
                  I think that is just a myth. I don't doubt he has interfered at some stage, but I very much doubt if it was recently

Comment

captured
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X