X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Well, I wouldn`t mind Wells back as he was great for us. I just hope its not at the expense of getting some defenders in.
    That`s true.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Can't see wells coming back. No point. Unless someone has picked up a nasty injury we don't know about?? Wls were reporting the possibility of going back in for George Cox. That would be a good move if he's cheap? Can't see Wallace playing too many games between now and May. Sam is out til feb/March. We are in trouble at lwb. Moses and Albert can swap in and out for the rwb role as required.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post

Not short of goals? Ok, maybe not - But were short of fit attackers. Dykes injured. andCA not able to play that many minutes anymore. In my book, Gray is the only one fit most of the time.
    Well, I wouldnt mind Wells back as he was great for us. I just hope its not at the expense of getting some defenders in.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
    Been trawling a bit, here's some names, only rumours,

Jack Simpson Rangers Defender
    Steve Cook Bournemouth. Defender

John Souttar. Hearts. Defender

Dilan Mankardy Spurs Attacker

Kyle Docherty Attacker

Only ' linked to ' sort of rumours with other clubs interested

Steve Cook is probably the most interesting, I think, not sure why he would move, unless Bournemouth want to off load now for some reason
    Anyway just thought I would throw these names out for discussion, or not, as the case may be
    Picked up a nasty injury is the last I heard about him.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We're not short of goals so I dont know why. Its wing backs and at least one CB we need. If Wells comes in then there will be at least 4-5 signings in Jan. It's hardly a priority area.
    Not short of goals? Ok, maybe not - But were short of fit attackers. Dykes injured. andCA not able to play that many minutes anymore. In my book, Gray is the only one fit most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Wells is rumoured to be on our radar again.
    We're not short of goals so I dont know why. Its wing backs and at least one CB we need. If Wells comes in then there will be at least 4-5 signings in Jan. It's hardly a priority area.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Wells is rumoured to be on our radar again.

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    John Souttar at Hearts is supposed to be very decent, my grandson lives in Edinburgh, he's a big Hearts fan, goes every home game, and he rates him, he may be a bit biased there though

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    I don’t believe the stupid rumours about Cook coming in during the January window, especially him being 30 and that despite playing umpteen Premiership games looks as slow as the current trio playing for us.
    I won’t even bother to mention his expected salary.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Joe Worrall of forest is being lined up for a move in Jan. I'm sure we were linked with this lad a few years ago. Not sure why it didn't happen. Personally I'd rather cook out of the names we've been linked with so far although I'd rather we were signing wing backs instead of centre backs. Cook would be competing with barbet who is fine as far am I'm concerned.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    This thread needs moving into the Jan Rumours thread.

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    The Jeff and Ronnie show, hilarious, meh maybe not

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    So what’s new? These been doing the rounds for weeks except cook until today
    Maybe he has had a long nap, practicing for Christmas, hope he doesn't Dream and break the Rules Tut Tut.

Leave a comment:

• Kingaustin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    So what’s new? These been doing the rounds for weeks except cook until today
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Apart from cook never seen any of the others play . I'm sure warbs doing his homework . Fulham , Bournemouth and wba look like they can be caught

Leave a comment:

Working...
X