Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever represented QPR

in any way, shape or form?.

Court appearances for unruly behavior or being a club spy don't count.

Anyone here have trials, been a programme seller etc?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

yeh i was at the club for a while as a youngster.was on trial and the manager at the time loved me and was about to be put on the books but he got replaced whilst i was on holiday.come back to new manager who didnt even see me play and told me i was no longer wanted :(
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
      yeh i was at the club for a while as a youngster.was on trial and the manager at the time loved me and was about to be put on the books but he got replaced whilst i was on holiday.come back to new manager who didnt even see me play and told me i was no longer wanted :(
      Was that when Paladini scrapped the youth system academy and loads of kids were told to go home ?

Comment

Worked for the club for 4 years, played in a game for another West London Club (NOT CHELSEA) as a school boy in a game against the R's, have also been a mascot and done the round the stick challenge thing on the pitch!

Comment

nah was a good while before that.i really hated the club for a while.ruining my dreams of being a footballer :( lol i still think id do a better job than most at the club now.

Comment

I still have not given up hope of playing for QPR.

This pre season my agent (Soccer Base) will be speaking to a high ranking rep at QPR who has guarenteed me a 4 year deal.

I can play either centre midfield or forward on the play station so actual football wont be to difficult for me.

If Priskin can do it so can I!!!!
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

get me a 4 yr deal aswell funky i actually can do a better job than some of them clowns.esp people like priskin

Comment

Funky I know Jan Molby got away with it but you are pushing all boundarys.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Funky I know Jan Molby got away with it but you are pushing all boundarys.
                  Neil Ruddock played some of his best stuff at Swindon

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                    get me a 4 yr deal aswell funky i actually can do a better job than some of them clowns.esp people like priskin
                    I'll have a word with my "contacts"

Comment

yeah but then again you do make ruddock at 16 stone look quite lanky
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Had two week trial in 95. Played for youth team against Brighton. Came on for Dougie Freedman, who by the way is a top fella. Won one nil and I made the programme as A.Trialist.

Best 2 weeks ever, sat with Sir Les for about 45 minutes watching the first team train, (yes Les was injured during the session) another top guy.
                        :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                          I'll have a word with my "contacts"
                          :exciting: lol i dont think they would sign me up tho.reason being im a forward who can actually score goals.we like signing one's who cant

Comment

Yes, lucky enough to play for the staff team against Watford in 1991, had 20mins on before Roger Cross, coach for the game, substituted me for Richard Thompson our ex-Chairman...what a claim to fame, tried to go past Steve Perryman during my 20mins but he gave me a professional up and under in the knee area and that was it I was off!!!!:byebye:

Comment

I am the unofficial QPR brand ambassador in Estonia.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X