Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnstone Trophy First round next season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnstone Trophy First round next season....

who do we want?

I want Dagenham or Burton away. New grounds. Going to be so depressing being in that competition again.

Really want us to stay up, but just can't see where we're gonna get 6 wins out of 16 to stay up.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I quite enjoyed Exeter this season and would go back there.

Comment

AFC wimbledon
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        who do we want?

I want Dagenham or Burton away. New grounds. Going to be so depressing being in that competition again.

Really want us to stay up, but just can't see where we're gonna get 6 wins out of 16 to stay up.
        Dave for christ sake will stop being so negative on every single bloody post, we are not down yet theres still plenty of games to go a new manager is on the horizon and Amit whos Dad is the richest man on planet earth is just about to take a majority share in Rangers.

Honestly you have been hanging around Peppard to much!
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Dave for christ sake will stop being so negative on every single bloody post, we are not down yet theres still plenty of games to go a new manager is on the horizon and Amit whos Dad is the richest man on planet earth is just about to take a majority share in Rangers.

Honestly you have been hanging around Peppard to much!

It's not being negative. I would love us to be stay up, but I am being realistic. I am just getting myself prepared now for all those grounds I thought we would never go to again.

I have only missed one game this season and have seen how we have played. It has been shocking.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Dave starting a thread about who we want in the johnsons paint trophy before we have been relegated is being negative.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Funky I agree it is a little premature, however the fact that he has been to every game while u was sunning it in Thailand, I think he has a very strong case of telling us how it is and not putting any spin into it. My biggest concern is the group of players we have at the club. Without Rowlands we have no balls for being in this position, so I can't see things improving.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Funky I agree it is a little premature, however the fact that he has been to every game while u was sunning it in Thailand, I think he has a very strong case of telling us how it is and not putting any spin into it. My biggest concern is the group of players we have at the club. Without Rowlands we have no balls for being in this position, so I can't see things improving.
                WeareQPR12 what sunning it in thailand got to do with it?? I think your find that when he is in the country he attends more games then anyone.and I'm sure he's more updated with QPR even when away on his hols

Comment

Easy ffs no wonder thats your screen name, easy fella.
                  I am just saying he has missed alot of games and Hammersmith has a right to express his concerns, without being called negative.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X