Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Flavour of the Month Gets Critisized...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Warnock is the best manager for the position we're in. No way would Curbs, Coppell or Dowie do a better job under the current circumstances. I've always said I'd like Warnock to come here as he's a fantastic CCC manager, but now, more than ever do I feel he is a must.
    don't agree. Coppell would be a far better choice IMHO.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

untill flav has less control nobody will come anyway.so untill then were stuck with harford.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

If we were planning long-term, from a secure position in this league.. I wouldn't even have Warnock in my top 10.

But the desperate state we're in now, he's one of the better options, I'd agree.
        That's the only point I'm making here, not digging the fella out.

I just happen to think that you can only really pick out a manager based on his past CV, and if you can't use their CV's as your reason, what can you use?

In our case, it seems to be our current sheer desperation that's driving these calls for Neil Warnock.
        (Benny, I know you have always wanted Warnock from reading this site over the last couple of years... so I don't include you in that.)
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Oh, and I tend to agree with his other article. (No surprise there!)

I like the line about telling Mick Harford.

>>>
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

doesnt seem to be coming across as a hard man manager wise.to me seems like just another yes man.

curbs is the man we should be getting.
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Warnock's not my first choice, its a knee jerk reaction to our current plight which is understandable, but i still think we should get Curbs he'll keep us up and be a better long term. Use the apparent £1.5m we need to prise Warnock away towards players/youth as i'd imagine Warnocks/Curbishley's wages would be pretty similar.

Comment

I think the motivation for Palaces players might have a lot to do with them being in the shop window.
                Not entirely down to Colin, perhaps?
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Its simple really, a name gets thrown out there and everybody jumps on it, mainly due to the fact the managers weve had of late are complete dross!! So as soon as a half decent name crops up we hope it happens!

Warnock would be a great appointment though.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    If we were planning long-term, from a secure position in this league.. I wouldn't even have Warnock in my top 10.

But the desperate state we're in now, he's one of the better options, I'd agree.

I just happen to think that you can only really pick out a manager based on his past CV, and if you can't use their CV's as your reason, what can you use?

In our case, it seems to be our current sheer desperation that's driving these calls for Neil Warnock.
                    (Benny, I know you have always wanted Warnock from reading this site over the last couple of years... so I don't include you in that.)
                    I know exactly what you mean mate, but I also feel that's doing Warnock a huge injustice. Despite his age, he is still very ambitious and wants to manage at the top. If he comes, we will survive. I also believe he'll take us up next season if allowed full control of the comings and goings. If this happens, I feel he'll want to stay and manage us for a good few years in the Prem. there is no way he'd give that up lightly, so I do honestly believe he's a decent one as far as the future goes.

As I say...at this current moment in time, I do not feel there is a better candidate to get us out of the mess we're in.

This is only my $0.02 worth, of course.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I am a little worried that should we get Warnock he is going to think himself bigger than he is, he said in the Mirror yesterday should a Premier League team come for him he would jump at the chance, does this mean we are going to get another change of managers again, I can't see his heart being in it, he is a money man he's said it, we couldn't compete with a PL pay offer.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Who is your top 10?

Curbs is my first choice, Coppell second, Warnock would be in the top 5. Very good at this level, not failed at a club. Let him do his thing and he will get us up.

Comment

Working...
                        X