Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eze Gone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eze Gone

    Palace - 15 mill plus 4.5

  • #2
    I assumed this meant officially gone but it’s not

    I see we’ve put in a 20% sell on, that’s clever FOR ONCE
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

    LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I see we’ve put in a 20% sell on, that’s clever FOR ONCE
      Could only be negotiated by a highly skilled DoF

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

        Could only be negotiated by a highly skilled DoF

        Either that or les is on holiday

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

          Could only be negotiated by a highly skilled DoF

          Must of got help from Brentford’s DOF then

          On a more serious note Crystal Palace are awful at transfers
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by qpr View Post

            Must of got help from Brentford’s DOF then
            On a more serious note Crystal Palace are awful at transfers, my best friend is a Palace fan
            Now now........
            Can you bring yourself to say 'Well done Les'

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

              Either that or les is on holiday

              Comment


              • #8
                Just goes to show what you can get when you have an asset that lots of clubs are interested in , palace were obviously keen to get the deal done because of this .Kind of backs up my story against some posters on here that were upset about the money we brought in for Smithies and Freeman , the interest from other clubs wasn’t there to push the price up , so there came a point when you had to accept the only offer on the table .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  Just goes to show what you can get when you have an asset that lots of clubs are interested in , palace were obviously keen to get the deal done because of this .Kind of backs up my story against some posters on here that were upset about the money we brought in for Smithies and Freeman , the interest from other clubs wasn’t there to push the price up , so there came a point when you had to accept the only offer on the table .
                  Absolutely.
                  You can try and talk up the price, but if there's only one bidder and you need the cash.........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Eze come, Eze go........
                    Vacancy at Queens Park Rangers FC for a new hero in the 10 shirt.
                    All applications to Mr M Warburton, c/o qpr fc

                    Time wasters will be electrocuted, check prosecuted!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think a genuine Rs No.10 needs to have a touch of swagger, danger, madness and a strong anti-authority streak about them. Having skills is clearly part of the deal, a big part of the deal, but being a bit nuts and volatile is the cherry on the cake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It’s now official & good luck to him in prem league, thought he could’ve done better than palace but that’s his choice, oh & BFG gone as well

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good luck to him there. He will obviously be expected to fill in Zaha's boots when they sell him for 40-50m.

                          Hopefully he will settle in the EPL quickly and have a good season so that QPR can get some of the add-ons sooner rather than later. Also, in a season or two they sell him for a 40-60m fee so we get 20% of the profit.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Right can we now stop talking about him.
                            He's not our player.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And BFG gone too.
                              So that's another, we move forward.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X