live feed from tonight's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live feed from tonight's game

For all those who can't be bothered (don't blame you) I'll be doing my usual nonsense tweeting from the game.
    I will also be streaming the game live in parts on qik.com.
    It's not great quality but you're seeing it as I am and I've caught a few goals this season.
    Follow me on twitter by searching qprbenjamin163 and clicking follow.
    And on qik.com go to people and search benjamin163 (no qpr) and you'll find me. The bits I stream are archived but you can watch the streaming live and direct from the page.
    Although I can't be held responsible for the absolute dirge that happens on the pitch!!!

what will the quality of the stream be like?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

hd crystal clear

Comment

Gary, sky HD it aint!
        It's pretty grainy and shaky.
        You wouldn't want to be watching it for a long time.
        But I do it in batches.
        And if something interesting happens in that batch I can usually title it like 'QPR score' (or not as the case so often is nowadays) so people can just go watch the good bits.
        It's a bit of fun and people from around the world who can't get to the game like it because they get a sense of the **** atmosphere and get to see a little live footy from Loftus Rd.
        The tweets are just like the BBC ones except they actually mean something! Those BBC ones are awful. 'hill collects the ball'. What the f@ck is that supposed to tell us.
        I try to be a little more descriptive but you have to put up with my cynicism and bias!

Comment

Do you have to have a twitter account?

I'm not signing up to that.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Game off

Comment

'Fraid so bennyboy.
              I was the same as you before I got one.
              But it turns out it's not much different to being on a message board like this.
              It's like a message board that runs a bit smoother.
              So if you're on this and getting along with it, chances are you'll like something like twitter.
              I use it to follow a load of qpr people, so it means i get up to date info and interesting titbits about us all the time. Can't be bad.
              I also have other interests that twitter helps with. If you just remember that you're in charge then you can't go wrong really. You only have to follow who you want to and you only have to tweet what you want to.

Comment

Working...
              X