Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amit, make all the staff at QPR watch.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to watch it and show my lad how good we were but not paying 17 squids in the club shop for it.

If Amit is reading this (I know he's a fan ) perhaps he can reduce the price so as we can all watch it and have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
      Dave, I was going to post exactly the same thing. I've been off work today and sat and watched the DVD to try and cheer myself up with all the gloom that's been around, and the rain.

The Big Match music brings it all back, Rodney, Stan, Gerry, Dave Thomas, Parkes, the late and great Dave Clement and Micky Leach - Rangers teams you could be proud of, beating the likes of Man Utd (massive crowd), Man City, Geordies twice, Wolves away, Brum, Boro, Sunderland - even Jimmy Hill talked some sense! Ah great nostalgia and here's hoping that we can get the atmosphere and the club back from the current inflated egos who control it.

A few names I'd forgotten about - John Delve, Eastoe, Harkouck, Burke, Billy Hamilton...and who was the guy "Neal" who wore the number 9 shirt at Derby - I can't recall him?
      Halcyon days mate, the time of our lives, standing on the Loft, punch up starting at any given minute inside or outside the ground.

Henry Mancini, David Webb, what chracater's, totally brillant, I was so proud of being an R's fan, my local team.

we could & did beat all comers, I'm going be in tears in a minute:very_sad:
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I was almost in tears watching Alan Ball (RIP) try to host the show and string a sentence together!!

I know what you mean though, real lump in the throat stuff and what makes the current situation so much harder to stomach.

Here's to 3 points tonight and hopefully new owners....for old times sake.

Comment

Well, the Mrs has just got home, so we'll be leaving for the game in a minute, come on Rangers you must win tonight.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X