Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was there yesterday - my thoughts..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was there yesterday - my thoughts..........

2 teams that were very poor. They literally had one shot the whole game and it deflected in. Saying that, we didn't exactly create much. We had a free kick from Buz and a header from Stewart. The team just has no creativity. It is unbelievable that Paladini sold Routledge whilst we were still not safe. We have no outlet and don't even look like scoring. The 2 players brought in to do that job have been useless. Bent is injured............again and Priskin, well my nan has more movement than him.

I am adamant we are going down. There are 16 games left and we realistically need to win 5/6 of them to stay up. We have won 1 in over 20 games now. The run is shocking, but we only have oursleves to blame. The loan players just don't have that passion to do well for us and the players that are ours, for the majority of them they are not good enough.

You ask yourself, why do you bother??????

Ikeme 5/10 - poor kicking again and god knows why he is ahead of Cerny.

Ramage 6/10 offers nothing goinf forward aprt from hopeful balls down the line. Epitomises why we are in our position

Gorks- 7/10 did nothing wrong and was solid

Stewart- 7/10 a much better game but terrible distribution

Hill 5/10 another poor game. Has no awareness of position. Borrowdale might be slow but at least he can pass and is a better option there

Buz 5/10 offered nothing on the right. Not his position

Faurlin 7/10 probably our best player. Tried to get it wide, but we have no pace so nothing positive from him comes to anything.

Connolly 7/10 played in centre mid and did nothing wrong. Feel for him that because he is so good and can play in lots of position he gets moved around when in fact he should be in his best position at centre half. Is a far better option there than Quashie.

Cook 5/10 a very poor game. Can't remember one dribble or cross from him. Not a captain's performance that's for sure!

Priskin 2/10 a statue would have done more running than him. Waste of a loan signing. And what is more irritating is that Chris Iwelumo has gone on loan to Bristol City and he is the sort of player that woudl score goals at this level and get the best out of Simpson.

Simpson 6/10 battled away as usual but got no service.

Get ready for League One, people. We are down.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Keep the faith Dave changes are on the way with abit of luck!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

First off, a massive "well done" to you and the other 500 plus loyal supporters who travelled to Coventry yesterday.
      Second, depressing though the thought of relegation might be, no, is, it might be the one thing that galvanises the board into doing what it hasn't done up to now, invest, properly, in the coaching and playing staff.
      If they'd done that right from the beginning, we would probably be staring promotion in the face, rather than relegation right now.

Comment

Dave as I told your Dad on Tuesday night ... I cant follow these Loan Rangers away from home anymore, well done for keeping the faith. What the directors of the big money investors in QPR must be thinking now ... God only knows as they see their investments washed down the toilet by Mr Britore's ego.
        40 years as a Rangers fan, 18 as a season ticket holder in the Loft End ..... I WONT renew next year ..... another £80/£100 on top of what I'm paying already for this fancy BOUTIQUE football!! Thanks but no thanks Mr Briatore ..... end of! :shocked:
        R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
        Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Bring Heider and Pat back, it's not rocket science ..... you can't say that the two strikers on loan are better then them. As for the loan left back, and the loan goalkeeper, never have I seen two more inadequate players, playing for QPR!!!!
          R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
          Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Hammersmith r's fair comments

But I am sure we are giving Ikeme stick because we don't really know him and has no alligeance to the club (ie being loan).

Only mistake so far since he has been here at Forest, thats all
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the decisions to bring rubbish like ikeme,hill,priskin,bent,ramage to this club beggars belief...someone who is responsible obviously hasnt a clue...............or has 'links' to these players 'agents'..........:scorn:
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHylton View Post
                Bring Heider and Pat back, it's not rocket science ..... you can't say that the two strikers on loan are better then them. As for the loan left back, and the loan goalkeeper, never have I seen two more inadequate players, playing for QPR!!!!
                See, thats what I don't get Joe-Priskin & Bent are no better than HH and Pat, Ikeme and Hill are no improvement either. What was the fckin point?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Hammersmith r's fair comments

But I am sure we are giving Ikeme stick because we don't really know him and has no alligeance to the club (ie being loan).

Only mistake so far since he has been here at Forest, thats all
                  You have a point, but I don't see at this stage that he has been any sort of improvement over Cerny, even with Cerny being some way short of last seasons performances.

Comment

Just makes you wonder??

Appearances, extra money could be the only logical explaination??

Rumour on here last week was about Routledge and more appearances would mean more money to Villa??
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Just makes you wonder??

Appearances, extra money could be the only logical explaination??

Rumour on here last week was about Routledge and more appearances would mean more money to Villa??
                      Good point, maybe he is entitled to a renewed contract if he players a certain amount of games this season?

Comment

Sad state of affairs. Take a look at all of us on this thread. Between us we have hundreds of years of support for our club. Yes, we've all bought the relegation t-shirt, been there, seen it before etc, but to me the biggest factor this time around is the lack of passion from anyone, including players, board, and yes, even us fans.

I really don't know what the answer is this time around either :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          2 teams that were very poor. They literally had one shot the whole game and it deflected in. Saying that, we didn't exactly create much. We had a free kick from Buz and a header from Stewart. The team just has no creativity. It is unbelievable that Paladini sold Routledge whilst we were still not safe. We have no outlet and don't even look like scoring. The 2 players brought in to do that job have been useless. Bent is injured............again and Priskin, well my nan has more movement than him.

I am adamant we are going down. There are 16 games left and we realistically need to win 5/6 of them to stay up. We have won 1 in over 20 games now. The run is shocking, but we only have oursleves to blame. The loan players just don't have that passion to do well for us and the players that are ours, for the majority of them they are not good enough.

You ask yourself, why do you bother??????

Ikeme 5/10 - poor kicking again and god knows why he is ahead of Cerny.

Ramage 6/10 offers nothing goinf forward aprt from hopeful balls down the line. Epitomises why we are in our position

Gorks- 7/10 did nothing wrong and was solid

Stewart- 7/10 a much better game but terrible distribution

Hill 5/10 another poor game. Has no awareness of position. Borrowdale might be slow but at least he can pass and is a better option there

Buz 5/10 offered nothing on the right. Not his position

Faurlin 7/10 probably our best player. Tried to get it wide, but we have no pace so nothing positive from him comes to anything.

Connolly 7/10 played in centre mid and did nothing wrong. Feel for him that because he is so good and can play in lots of position he gets moved around when in fact he should be in his best position at centre half. Is a far better option there than Quashie.

Cook 5/10 a very poor game. Can't remember one dribble or cross from him. Not a captain's performance that's for sure!

Priskin 2/10 a statue would have done more running than him. Waste of a loan signing. And what is more irritating is that Chris Iwelumo has gone on loan to Bristol City and he is the sort of player that woudl score goals at this level and get the best out of Simpson.

Simpson 6/10 battled away as usual but got no service.

Get ready for League One, people. We are down.
                          The company was good all day though mate

Comment

Working...
                          X