2 points above relegation places...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 points above relegation places...

and all people can do is blame the board. support the team and get us away from relegation. the board can do NOTHING now so whats it going to gain?

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
    and all people can do is blame the board. support the team and get us away from relegation. the board can do NOTHING now so whats it going to gain?
    ermm they got us into this mess by sacking managers every 5 mins and getting rid of our best player, bringing in rubbish loan players part from Simpson and tarrabt, hiking season ticket prices.. do i have to go on?

Comment

hart left by his own accord. when the entire team vote against a manager he cant stay. de canio left due to personal reasons.

signing routledge for 600k and selling him for 2.5million, looks like a bit of business tbh.

yes they have done that, but whats the advantages right now? unstable finances, no clear structure like portsmouth.

it will gain NOTHING right not. surely getting the team safe and out of where it is is more important than sacking the "board".

Comment

but the board (FB and GP) have not got a clue how to run a football club!

Comment

if this club was run the way it should be we would notbe in a relegation right. end of.

Comment

yes i know that but RIGHT NOW?

it will only decrease the confidence of the players who clearly are rock bottom and they need the support rather than giving the attention to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
              if this club was run the way it should be we would notbe in a relegation right. end of.
              spot on

Comment

it will only decrease the confidence of the players who clearly are rock bottom and they need the support rather than giving the attention to the board.
                i see your point but if we keep conceding goals to early then i can hardly see fans wanting to show how they feel about how the club is being run and i dont blame them.

Comment

we need major change if FB and GP are still at the club this summer we can expect more of the same next season. that is why we have to target the board NOW.

i respect that the players are low in confidence but we have bigger things to worry about

Comment

bigger things to worry about relegation???

surely flavio out in the summer and staying up is better than relegation and him out.

Comment

surely flavio out in the summer and staying up is better than relegation and him out.
                      but by current form relegation is what will happen.. and we need to rebuild our club again so maybe relegation will do us good in the long-term

Comment

The players need to pull their fingers out, the run they are on is totally unnacceptable, maybe if they manned up a bit and showed some effort they might get some support. If we had spent the last 15 games pelting them with eggs they still should have put more points on the board. They can prove they aren't a total disgrace to the club and then maybe people will support them, support should now be earnt!

Comment

if reports are true FB is running the clubs finances into the ground. remember there is a loan secured against the ground. he needs to go first

Comment

the board do take the blame, namely flabbio
                            an interfering old woman
                            what does he know of football??
                            as much as i do of changing tyres in 8 seconds!!

how can you trust a man , who asks another to crash a car , full of fuel, at 180mph????
                            so another can win a title????????
                            that is fact. flav only back in f1 cos of a technicality, he was not cleared for the crash.

he interfered wioth sousa and the players don't know who to listen too..the "Manager" that day or flav

BUT HE PLAYERS CROSS THE LINE
                            THEY SHOULDER MUCH OF THE BLAME
                            AND THEY GET WELL PAID
                            TIME FOR THEM TO TAKE "COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY" FOR OUR DISGUSTING RUN OF RESULTS...

sabotage.

Comment

Working...
                            X