I Am Not "ITK"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A indian flag with sos on is a shout.
    You'd want to be dead centre of the Ellerslie to be best seen from the Mittal / Bhatia box

Comment

Sounds like it would be unwise to protest on tuesday. We don't want to do anything silly that might scupper the deal. I think the fans should forget about the off-field problems and get behind the team, how great would it be to win on tuesday! The players should be the focus, maybe with some pro Amit chants..

Comment

Ah-mit Bart-e-er. Ahmit bart-e-r

should be simple enough

Comment

I should have an indian flag but I don't... should go and buy one now!

No one has said a word about Bernie, hope he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            He was told something today, before the game, can't say by who... but someone who would have a handle on what goes on.
            Plenty of staff at QPR are upset at recent events.

He has never tried to be "in the know" (I hate that phrase!) before, so it's the first time he's ever told me anything like this.

He's a genuine bloke, and he's told me that he's been told things are happening, soon.
            That's honestly all I know.

I'm a total nobody, just a fan of 36 years.
            And like I said... this isn't about anyone being ITK.

I just happen to 100% believe him.
            But you were a fantastic player back for us long ago
            Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 13-02-2010, 11:34 PM.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I should have an indian flag but I don't... should go and buy one now!

No one has said a word about Bernie, hope he stays.

MYU you buy the flag and me and facto will bring a dwarf for Bernie.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I've got an Indian flag and very tempted to do this! I'm in the Upper Loft so might not be seen by all!

Comment

Originally posted by Raj View Post
                  I've got an Indian flag and very tempted to do this! I'm in the Upper Loft so might not be seen by all!

Im tempted to kidnapp a dwarf if anyone has one living near them.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Raj View Post

No possible harm in doing that.

Quite the opposite, I'd say.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I've got a very short friend - Will he do ?

We could paint him Blue and White.

Comment

From Indyrs

Anyone else heard the rumours about Briatori offering the club to the Mittals for £30million with the deal to be concluded this weekend. Alongside this is the news that Warnock will be appointed manager with full control over transfers and team selection. This is circulating around East Midlands though as yet I don't know source and it's not been confirmed on any websites. Anybody else got any news on this.

Comment

We have got to lift the roof off the place Tuesday, come on, for one night only until this is all played out. I am going to cheer for Lee cook and the youngsters.
                          Flavio, Paladini its not for you.
                          Team Amit, Mr Mitall all the very best

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                            He was told something today, before the game, can't say by who... but someone who would have a handle on what goes on.
                            Plenty of staff at QPR are upset at recent events.

He has never tried to be "in the know" (I hate that phrase!) before, so it's the first time he's ever told me anything like this.

He's a genuine bloke, and he's told me that he's been told things are happening, soon.
                            That's honestly all I know.

I'm a total nobody, just a fan of 36 years.
                            And like I said... this isn't about anyone being ITK.

I just happen to 100% believe him.
                            Can vouch for that. Like rats (but nice rats!) off a sinking ship.

Can I just say that I cannot, for one minute, believe that the Mittal's would take a blind bit of notice of ANY chants on Tuesday.

As Scott said, they are very shrewd business operators and a very cursory glance at the mb's or even a straw poll on Tuesday night would point the finger firmly towards Paladini and Briatore.

Comment

Goddard, cheers for the reply . Let's hope they buy out fb I fear it's our only hope

Comment

if true i will be delighted. i think i would probably cry! i am so desperate to see the back of flavio and get the mittals in. please god be true, please.
                                Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                                X