I Am Not "ITK"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Not "ITK"...

I have never pretended to be, nor do I want to be.
    Check my entire posting history on here if you like.

And this has NOTHING to do with Pete, or anyone on here.
    Never even met anyone from this site, as far as I know. You'll have to trust me on that one.

That's the pre-comment explainations out of the way....so....

... I have just received a message from somebody I know well, who went to Cov today. One of the "Die-Hards".

Please, please, PLEASE, do NOT give Mr Mittal, or Amit Bhatia ANY abuse on tuesday night.
    Having a go at Flavio Briatore is one thing... but to abuse "The Board" as a whole would be a mistake.
    I have been told that changes are afoot, over the next week or so, and it would be a terrible mistake to assume that the Indians are in approval of the way FLAVIO has run the club, and an even bigger mistake to assume that they are not passionate about QPR, and would not be interested in taking over our club.

I am not towing any party lines here... I will have a row with Pete about anything I disagree with, which is plenty(!).

I want Flavio OUT of our club, and I certainly do not want GP to continue in his role either. I demonstrated after the Scunny game, so I'm no Club Poodle either.

Take it or leave it, but PLEASE ease up on the sweeping "anti-board" (as a whole) rants on tuesday night.

If anyone has an Indian flag, and wants to write "S.O.S." on it... feel free.

Once again, I am NOT after ITK status, not interested in that... but if we don't want our club to plunge into total freefall for years to come - DO NOT ABUSE THE MITTALS ON TUESDAY.
    I don't want to sound like Conners here (believe me!), but support the team, and hold off as much as possible until next saturday.

Please.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

as i have followed alot of your posting history i would say that people should take note...not one for rumour or point scoring....but usually talks alot of sense...so i take this post seriously.

nice post mate lets hope people listen.

Comment

Goddard - fair post.

In an ideal world, Flavio GP Ali etc out....Harford Out...Mitalls In

Send back our loans - invest in some decent loans to keep us up...get decent manager...blah blah blah....

Soounds good....and it's all im clinging on too at the moment.

Comment

I don't know Goddard but I think everyone should listen and just support the side Tuesday.

Comment

Team Amit chants on tuesday
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

The mittals if they are genuine will have a thick enough skin to ignore a few chants,they know we are all concerned about the club.

Comment

Can i just say that if the mittals think a chant of "sack the board" is aimed at them they are stupid.

All they need to do is read the mbs to see NO ONE is coating them off.

Sorry, but i think this is all BS (not @ you goddard..trust you as poster)

as it makes NO SENSE

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                Can i just say that if the mittals think a chant of "sack the board" is aimed at them they are stupid.

as it makes NO SENSE
                if amit did look at the link then we have nothing to worry about

Comment

The Amits are top men.End off. An uptodate comment from Norway!!

:girl::red_heart::red_heart::red_heart::red_heart: :red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

Comment

as it makes NO SENSE
                    Thats about right , do you think these hard nosed buisness men are going to worry about a few herberts chanting
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

as it makes NO SENSE
                      I do have to agree. It doesnt make any sense.

No-one is or has slated the Mittals as far as i can see. And surely they know this, jeez, this board is even sending them pleading emails.

:confused:

Comment

Interesting post Goddard but has your mate ever got any itk info right before? What makes you think he knows something? Are you just clutching at straws like the rest of us? I hope your right though I really do.

Comment

stay quiet till tuesday..have a good look at things then
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

A indian flag with sos on is a shout.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
                              Interesting post Goddard but has your mate ever got any itk info right before? What makes you think he knows something? Are you just clutching at straws like the rest of us? I hope your right though I really do.
                              He was told something today, before the game, can't say by who... but someone who would have a handle on what goes on.
                              Plenty of staff at QPR are upset at recent events.

He has never tried to be "in the know" (I hate that phrase!) before, so it's the first time he's ever told me anything like this.

He's a genuine bloke, and he's told me that he's been told things are happening, soon.
                              That's honestly all I know.

I'm a total nobody, just a fan of 36 years.
                              And like I said... this isn't about anyone being ITK.

I just happen to 100% believe him.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X