• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    Gianni HAS gone basically.

He is serving out notice..that is all.

*mint sauce*

xx

Thanks Scott for being direct with your answer......now back to the the Sousa debate, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Why oh why oh why would anyone want to get involved in a football club, GP is not a monster he is a human being who is trying his best to take this club forward. He took over when the club was on its #### and got us, as he believed the deal of the century.
      Ok so its not turned out like that but why are fans treating him like this.
      I am absolutely sickened by some of the things I have read on here and other sites and would just love to see how some of you would perform in similar circumstances.
      I too don't enjoy going to see Rangers at the moment but to treat someone this way, is truly embarrasing.
      I am sure there are others out there too who don't agree with the treatment of GP but I will be sorry to see him forced out, if that indeed happens.
      I know, and to think Mark Devlin threatened to sue pete over ONE post.

IF GP had acted like that he would spend his whole life sueing people

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Thats when for me it becomes personal.

if we bring in a manager in who everyone respects, I could n't care less if gianni drunk coffee all day in an office.
        i just want our team to win football matches.

Will be funny to see if we lose games and we do get a decent manager in, whether Gianni will still get it. With some i guess he will.,

I could - we'll be paying him a £100k a year to do it.

Comment

Yes the club was on its ####,it`s still on its #### but with the addition of piles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
            Yes the club was on its ####,it`s still on its #### but with the addition of piles.

;D - even more funny if it wasn't so true

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Thanks Scott for being direct with your answer......now back to the the Sousa debate, what happened?
              Think i've said my piece on that..they wanted him out and found a way of doing that

Comment

are the club going to make an annoucement of some sort or is it the usual crap of not knowing whats actually going on??
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

From the Beeb

Doubts over Paladini's future as QPR sporting director

Gianni Paladini's future at troubled Championship club QPR is in doubt.

BBC Sport understands Paladini has offered his resignation as sporting director after being barracked by fans during Tuesday's loss against Ipswich.

The Italian is expected to continue in his role as club chairman until the end of next month, when his position is due to be reviewed.

It will then be decided whether Paladini will have any further involvement at Loftus Road.

Paladini, a former agent, bought a stake in QPR in 2004.

He took control the following year after a boardroom dispute led to the ousting of Bill Power as chairman and chief executive Mark Devlin.

Paladini remained as club chairman after a Flavio-Briatore led takeover in August 2007, and was later handed the additional title of sporting director.

Co-owner Briatore, who is chairman of the club's parent company, QPR Holdings, has been criticised following a series of problems on and off the pitch.

Paladini, who has had a major influence over transfer deals, has also come under fire.

QPR are currently 17th in the table - only two points off the relegation zone - and have lost their last four games.

Mick Harford has been in caretaker charge since Paul Hart departed last month after only five matches at the helm.

Hart was Rangers' eighth manager since 2006 and their sixth since Briatore's arrival.

Comment

"Paladini, a former agent"

Are you going to tell em Scott ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                      "Paladini, a former agent"

Are you going to tell em Scott ?
                      nah they never listen anyway.
                      ;D

Comment

BBC Sport understands Paladini has offered his resignation as sporting director after being barracked by fans during Tuesday's loss against Ipswich. .
                        I am sure Connors said protesting did not work. What a joker.

Comment

nah they never listen anyway.
                          ;D
                          Scott is a story about Paladini going to hit the national press very soon?

Comment

Scott is a story about Paladini going to hit the national press very soon?
                            Yes mate, but it aint a very big story in fairness.

When Flavio goes..now THAT will be a story.

Comment

Yes mate, but it aint a very big story in fairness.

When Flavio goes..now THAT will be a story.
                              And *in your opinion*, when is that likely to be?

If at all.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                                And *in your opinion*, when is that likely to be?

If at all.
                                i was just about to say IF AT ALL
                                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                                X