No announcement yet.

Has Paladini resigned then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With him gone,lets hope we can do what we do best(If you ignore moaning),and get behind the ruddy team.Be it at the games or from the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Nodge 70 is right

Sirpiechucker

This club will not have a DOF or Sporting Director going forward if current talks succeed
      This club doesn't need that useless whelk as a chairman going forward.

Comment

Paladini needs to go altogether..a sideways move isnt good enough.

Comment

Thats when for me it becomes personal.

if we bring in a manager in who everyone respects, I could n't care less if gianni drunk coffee all day in an office.

i just want our team to win football matches.

Will be funny to see if we lose games and we do get a decent manager in, whether Gianni will still get it. With some i guess he will.,
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I could n't care less if gianni drunk coffee all day in an office
            Pete, he has to go lock stock and barrel, so the club can move on.

Comment

If Paladinno is given other things to do at the club. Then give Flavio a chance for f..... sake!!:surrender::surrender:

Jesus, how my vocabulary has,ehh,changed:shocked::shocked:

Comment

I was thinking the other day that rather than sack Harford, what he needs is a good DoF like Venners or Francis. Then I remembered we were already meant to have one. This could mean that someone decent is coming in to 'assist' MH without the bad press of another sacking
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

"Will be funny to see if we lose games and we do get a decent manager in, whether Gianni will still get it. With some i guess he will"

A decent manager will know what a good player is for a start,and that manager will be left to get on with it.

Comment

Pete -

am I right in saying that Paladin's departure and the other hints mean that we are in advanced talks with a new "british" manager to take control before the season ends ?

Comment

PAUL,

Nothing will happen until Flavio Leaves first
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thats when for me it becomes personal.

if we bring in a manager in who everyone respects, I could n't care less if gianni drunk coffee all day in an office.

i just want our team to win football matches.

Will be funny to see if we lose games and we do get a decent manager in, whether Gianni will still get it. With some i guess he will.,
                        I've never met him so it's not personal but I share the same opinion as Goddard in that i don't like the role of DoF.

If we lose with the players he signed then of course I would expect Paladini to be blamed as he signed the players. The day that every player at the club has been brought in under a different regime will be the day when Paladini can no longer be used as an excuse. But that day is a long long way away.

Comment

Gianni HAS gone basically.

He is serving out notice..that is all.

*mint sauce*

xx

Comment

we getting another new manager ?

Comment

Why oh why oh why would anyone want to get involved in a football club, GP is not a monster he is a human being who is trying his best to take this club forward. He took over when the club was on its #### and got us, as he believed the deal of the century.
                              Ok so its not turned out like that but why are fans treating him like this.
                              I am absolutely sickened by some of the things I have read on here and other sites and would just love to see how some of you would perform in similar circumstances.
                              I too don't enjoy going to see Rangers at the moment but to treat someone this way, is truly embarrasing.
                              I am sure there are others out there too who don't agree with the treatment of GP but I will be sorry to see him forced out, if that indeed happens.

Comment

HAS Paladini quit?? Yes or no!

If yes where:victory: is the source;

Comment

Working...
                                X