what next for QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what next for QPR?

For me there should be a few changes made this week.

Perhaps Harford needs to be replaced. I know it is wishful thinking, but I would love QPR to call and plead with Venables to come in and take the team as a caretaker manager.

Failing him, Dowie very doubtful, but might be willing to come back. Afterall, Harford did.

Bent (now injured), Hill and Ikeme should all have their loans cancelled.

QPR should recall Helguson to partner Simpson. I'd love to see how he performs now that he has rediscovered how to score goals.

Faurlin & Buzsaky in CM with Taarabt & Cook on the wings.

I would also like to see QPR try and replace Ikeme with Mannone from Arsenal or even put Cerny back in or Putnins.

Replace Hill with another loan or failing that, reinstate Borrowdale to the team.

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    For me there should be a few changes made this week.

Perhaps Harford needs to be replaced. I know it is wishful thinking, but I would love QPR to call and plead with Venables to come in and take the team as a caretaker manager.

Failing him, Dowie very doubtful, but might be willing to come back. Afterall, Harford did.

Bent (now injured), Hill and Ikeme should all have their loans cancelled.

QPR should recall Helguson to partner Simpson. I'd love to see how he performs now that he has rediscovered how to score goals.

Faurlin & Buzsaky in CM with Taarabt & Cook on the wings.

I would also like to see QPR try and replace Ikeme with Mannone from Arsenal or even put Cerny back in or Putnins.

Replace Hill with another loan or failing that, reinstate Borrowdale to the team.

Oddly enough - my exact thoughts.

Can you terminate loans?? if so send back Bent and Priskin.I have only seen Hill play once - and i never thought id say this...but i'd prefer Borrowdale.

Then - in my ideal world...see if its worth signing Volz....this Villa midfielder....and then..and here is the stupid comment from me....go and get someone like Kiston.

Pay over the odds in a desperate attempt to secure CCC status.

Comment

that goalie is pony.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        Oddly enough - my exact thoughts.

Can you terminate loans?? if so send back Bent and Priskin.I have only seen Hill play once - and i never thought id say this...but i'd prefer Borrowdale.

Then - in my ideal world...see if its worth signing Volz....this Villa midfielder....and then..and here is the stupid comment from me....go and get someone like Kiston.

Pay over the odds in a desperate attempt to secure CCC status.
        Standard straightforwards loans you can cancel no problems but it depends if they are standard deals. Sometimes clubs lock players into short term contracts which are unbreakable. Sometimes they can be cancelled in moments.

Comment

Spencer

I know we are only dreaming , but you've got to have a dream, cos if you don't have a dream, how you going to make a dream come true?

Comment

Working...
          X