Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So todays on line topics.....

Let me guess....

(1) Paulo Sousa should never of been fired.

(2) Gianni Paladini OUT.

(3) Briatore OUT

(4) We are getting releagted

(5) Mick Harford has lost the plot.

(6) Is anyone going to Coventry?

That is all.

Oh and I told you all we should never of sold Blackstock!

In all honesty the club is in a right old mess we need to get through this season stay up and then take a look at the entire club set up.

That includes getting the fans back on side, looking at season ticket prices, the playing squad structure, a proper managerial appointment and a statement by the board in terms of outlining the long term goals for the club.

Frustrating as it may be for one minute i really do hope that some of those venting there frustration at the board (which includes me losing it with FB at Scunny at home) should consider that the country is in recession, banks are not bailing out football club and if this board and Flavio walks (they are all here down to him) then we need a plan B.

Today Portsmouth, and Cardiff are at the high court fighting over unpaid tax bills.

Crystal Palace are in administration.

If the board walks in all honesty what are the other alternatives?

We would need some pretty big buckets to get us out of this mess.

Short term I'd bring in someone to help Mick ( a bit of experience) and bring back Big Dan to sure up the defending.

Long term our board need to look at project QPR and work out what the hell they are trying to achieve we have some very wealthy guys and clever guys on our board I cant believe they have made such a mess of things.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

I've really smelly farts today.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Let me guess....

(1) Paulo Sousa should never of been fired.

(2) Gianni Paladini OUT.

(3) Briatore OUT

(4) We are getting releagted

(5) Mick Harford has lost the plot.

(6) Is anyone going to Coventry?

That is all.

Oh and I told you all we should never of sold Blackstock!

In all honesty the club is in a right old mess we need to get through this season stay up and then take a look at the entire club set up.

That includes getting the fans back on side, looking at season ticket prices, the playing squad structure, a proper managerial appointment and a statement by the board in terms of outlining the long term goals for the club.

Frustrating as it may be for one minute i really do hope that some of those venting there frustration at the board (which includes me losing it with FB at Scunny at home) should consider that the country is in recession, banks are not bailing out football club and if this board and Flavio walks (they are all here down to him) then we need a plan B.

Today Portsmouth, and Cardiff are at the high court fighting over unpaid tax bills.

Crystal Palace are in administration.

If the board walks in all honesty what are the other alternatives?

We would need some pretty big buckets to get us out of this mess.

Short term I'd bring in someone to help Mick ( a bit of experience) and bring back Big Dan to sure up the defending.

Long term our board need to look at project QPR and work out what the hell they are trying to achieve we have some very wealthy guys and clever guys on our board I cant believe they have made such a mess of things.
      I wish I could summon up the passion to even care but Flav and co have ripped the heart out of my club and I just can't be bothered any more. I shall stick to watching Northampton Saints for the time being and read the paper and this site occaisonaly to keep updated on the tragic events at LR.
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

(7) is it true flavio did a runner at halftime from his own football club?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
          (7) is it true flavio did a runner at halftime from his own football club?
          He left at half time yesterday apparently.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

He left at half time yesterday apparently.
            wish i did :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              wish i did :cry:
              Wish I'd arrived at half time.

Comment

Cardiff are at the high court fighting over unpaid tax bills.
                Something to cheer us all up

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                  Something to cheer us all up
                  Sadly adjourned until 10th March which probably means they have shown evidence that they will be able to pay HMRC within that time frame. Pompey on the other hand :eyes_droped:
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Southend/Cardiff have 28 Days Portsmouth Insolvent
                    I know things are bad at QPR, but at least we have a club!!
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Sadly adjourned until 10th March which probably means they have shown evidence that they will be able to pay HMRC within that time frame. Pompey on the other hand :eyes_droped:
                      Sad indeed. Although if that can't find the money by then I'm sure the Welsh FA and/or Cardiff City Council will stump up the cash for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                        Sad indeed. Although if that can't find the money by then I'm sure the Welsh FA and/or Cardiff City Council will stump up the cash for them.
                        Yeah sadly true and truly disgusting.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Yeah sadly true and truly disgusting.
                          The Council already has and given them £1.5m of land to sell.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                          X