Real threat of relegation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real threat of relegation.

I said before Xmas we would be relegated and I stand by that. The loan players simply do not care as you can see from their body language. They will just go back to their parent club whilst we will be stuck with a whole host of poor players on long contracts.

This season has been a disaster and is only getting worse.

The board including Paladini have to be blamed for this. If they were going to commit to this club, then they had to ensure we would progress as a club from last year.

The attendances are just getting worse and will only get worse as the season progresses.

I feel for the fans so much as we have been mucked about so much by Paladini and the board.

I am truly gutted this morning.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I'm afraid to say I agree.

The problem is what are they going to do about it?

At the moment the silence is deafening. Paladini/Briatore and the Mittals have not said a single word positive or negative for months. When you own/run the club you have a responsibility to the fans to keep them informed of what they are doing and how they plan to sort the mess (that they have created) out.

the fact that they are so quiet suggests that they are actually not that bothered about sorting it out and the love affair between tango man's ego and QPR is well and truly over.
    :drunk:

Comment

I agree I'm looking forward to Brentford and MK dons away already!!!

Come on you Cobblers get promoted and I've got another local game to go to!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

FB is a virus that has been spread throughout our club amongst the board, management and now the players, it cannot be stopped, kill the virus and reboot the system that is QPR and we can continue.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I am really beginning to worry about relegation now; a real possibility
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

we are as good as down
            as no fight
            the few who do try, cook, gorkss and adel can't do it alone

whatever happens, qprfc can go shaft itself. i'm off

Comment

Working...
            X