Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

OK

Im rubbish at these things so i'll keep it brief.

The first half we were truely woeful, and i am not exaggerating. The team acted as if they didnt know each other, were arguing with each other and generally were shocking and i mean shocking..worst i can remember in 10 years i reckon. Ipswich could have been 5-0 up..easily.

Relegation fodder.

Now i dont know what mick said at half time but it had an effect, we came out all guns blazing and really tried to fight back. The team got applauded off the field and there was no boos.

Key points IMHO

Cookie - MOTM by a mile
    Adel - should start every game
    Vine - is shot

Ipswich fans started singing at US.."sack the board, sack the board" - which we applauded and joined in with. Lots of anti briatore stuff sung and there was a loud rendition of pal-a-dini is a w@nker, is a w@nker.

Cait left me at half time lol

More stewards than fans at times

A very very respectful minutes silence for Harold Winton

good report

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      good report
      I thought Faurlin did well too..another positive. Thought Buzz was poor.

Oh and the crowd really got behind the team in the second half. All we ****ing want is a bit of spirit and we got that at times.

Albeit I will say, I still dont know where our next point is coming from.

Lee cook tonight can go home a proud man despite the defeat though...head and shoulders above all others.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post

Oh and the crowd really got behind the team in the second half. All we ****ing want is a bit of spirit and we got that at times.

Albeit I will say, I still dont know where our next point is coming from.

Lee cook tonight can go home a proud man despite the defeat though...head and shoulders above all others.
        Buz was at least looking interested and was trying to get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          Buz was at least looking interested and was trying to get involved.
          True, I suppose..and you could see when he came out early that he was bang up for it.

Comment

True, I suppose..and you could see when he came out early that he was bang up for it.
            He has to play as does Taarabt we have these quality players, they have to play say what you want about them underperforming but when Routledge, Taarabt, Simpson and Buzsaky wwere playing week in week out we were 4th!

Comment

Cookie - MOTM by a mile
              As negative as everything is at the moment.. i'm really happy
              that Cookie has been playing well
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

At least cook showed some passion.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  As negative as everything is at the moment.. i'm really happy
                  that Cookie has been playing well
                  NO doubt he will be sold if he continues this form. :what:

Comment

OK

Im rubbish at these things so i'll keep it brief.

The first half we were truely woeful, and i am not exaggerating. The team acted as if they didnt know each other, were arguing with each other and generally were shocking and i mean shocking..worst i can remember in 10 years i reckon. Ipswich could have been 5-0 up..easily.

Relegation fodder.

Now i dont know what mick said at half time but it had an effect, we came out all guns blazing and really tried to fight back. The team got applauded off the field and there was no boos.

Key points IMHO

Cookie - MOTM by a mile
                    Adel - should start every game
                    Vine - is shot

Ipswich fans started singing at US.."sack the board, sack the board" - which we applauded and joined in with. Lots of anti briatore stuff sung and there was a loud rendition of pal-a-dini is a w@nker, is a w@nker.

Cait left me at half time lol

More stewards than fans at times

A very very respectful minutes silence for Harold Winton
                    Well you're obviously not load enough because i couldn't hear **** from your side of the ground so i doubt paladini or flabio did either.
                    Last edited by yugohoop; 10-02-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

well said scott, agree with what you said. however this is my first game in a few weeks cos been in egypt so first time ive seen new signings but that ****in left back hill is the biggest piece of horse w.ank i have ever laid eyes on. jesus christ he has no positional sense at all. sorry just had to get that off my chest but like i said scott i agree with everything u said

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        well said scott, agree with what you said. however this is my first game in a few weeks cos been in egypt so first time ive seen new signings but that ****in left back hill is the biggest piece of horse w.ank i have ever laid eyes on. jesus christ he has no positional sense at all. sorry just had to get that off my chest but like i said scott i agree with everything u said
                        Shame you picked tonight to come!!

Must admit, I've laid off Hill to not jump on him to quickly but IMHO he was frigging useless fella..completely agree re positional awareness mate.

Bring back borrowdale :what:

Comment

You need glasses, total opposite Buzacky changed the game by actually competing in midfield, Faurlin was awful

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                            You need glasses, total opposite Buzacky changed the game by actually competing in midfield, Faurlin was awful
                            Really? I though Faurlin was doing the job of two men at times?

Albeit, being honest, I was watching Adel more than anyone else second half

Comment

Faurlin was doing the job of 2 men 1st half and with not much success.
                              Quashie was awful, overweight, no pace, the games passed him by.

Buzz was instantlybetter than Nige 2nd half, looked interested and keen to receive & move the ball. Notback to his best but much better than recently when he's been as inconspicous as Quashie was today.
                              Nigel didn't impress me much v Scunny or at Posh either.

Lets hope this Villa lad comes in soon. Drop Hill for Borrowdale and Ikeme for Cerny if necessary to allow other loans to play.
                              German or Balanta would offer more than Vine right now.
                              He needs loaning out to try to recover his form.

Comment

Working...
                              X