Is booing the players ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    What a strange thing to say after looking at out last 13 games and our last away win was October 24th at Derby, nearly 4 months ago.

Doncaster - (Lost)
    Coventry City - (Drew)
    December
    Middlesbrough - (Lost)
    Watford - (Lost)
    WBA FLC D - (Drew)
    Sheffield Utd - (Drew)
    Bristol City FLC - (Won)
    Ipswich Town - (Lost)
    January
    Sheffield Utd - (Drew)
    Sheffield Utd - (Lost)
    Blackpool - (Drew)
    Nottm Forest - (Lost)
    February
    Peterborough - (Lost)
    You forgot Scunthorpe. More misery.

Comment

Does more harm than good having said that some players should be ashamed of there recent performances.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Does more harm than good having said that some players should be ashamed of there recent performances.
        tottally agree.
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          So let me get this right. It's acceptable that the players or the teams performances can tie you up in knots and frustrate you like nothing else in the world could ever do, because of your love and loyalty to QPR FC, but you cant say nothing back to the people causing you this grief and when things are so bad, not going, even though you have paid for a ST is a serious consideration ?

Comment

Yes the players deserve to get booed, I've lost count of the number of half hearted performances I have seen this year.

Comment

my £20
              i'll do what i want, within the law and ground rules....

hip hip ...booooooooooooooooo!

Comment

I sit in JU and a bloke I know starts slagging off the players after about 5 minutes, he doesn't praise anything good but comments on anything that he perceives as bad. The problem is, he knows nothing about football and his comments are usually well over the top. Against Scunthorpe, others got fed up with the comments and most of the match was spent arguing. Many of our fans are too quick to boo and vocally #### players off and this is ruining the atmosphere at LR.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                  I sit in JU and a bloke I know starts slagging off the players after about 5 minutes, he doesn't praise anything good but comments on anything that he perceives as bad. The problem is, he knows nothing about football and his comments are usually well over the top. Against Scunthorpe, others got fed up with the comments and most of the match was spent arguing. Many of our fans are too quick to boo and vocally #### players off and this is ruining the atmosphere at LR.
                  i get the same where i sit.i seriously wonder if they supprt the same team as i do sometimes
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                  X