Anybody find it odd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody find it odd...

That we must be the only club who becomes a stronger team when we have suspensions!..

I mean seriously Ramage being suspended is a massive blessing in disguise for us! Connolly go's to RB and i guess Stewart in.

I feel more comfortable with that backline than i do with Ramage in the team, infact as soon as i hear Ramages name is on the team sheet i brace myself for another loss.

Im racking my brains, how is Peter Ramage a professional footballer?

We can all see it, he is shocking! Why can we see it and our "manager" doesnt!...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    That we must be the only club who becomes a stronger team when we have suspensions!..

I mean seriously Ramage being suspended is a massive blessing in disguise for us! Connolly go's to RB and i guess Stewart in.

I feel more comfortable with that backline than i do with Ramage in the team, infact as soon as i hear Ramages name is on the team sheet i brace myself for another loss.

Im racking my brains, how is Peter Ramage a professional footballer?

We can all see it, he is shocking! Why can we see it and our "manager" doesnt!...
    He's not that bad plus he does give his all.......

Comment

He is one of the worst full backs i have ever seen play for rangers! And their have been some real stinkers!!!

So because he gives his all that warrants him a place in the team! Shocking!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It's only odd because the manager is too dumb to pick a decent side in the first place!

Comment

Working...
        X