Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "wtf has happened since this"

i am baffled

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Player power and FB & GP's investments come first!

Sh!t club!

If they can't take a hair dryer session when they lose they shouldn't be in football.
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

The defence during this run was still very poor. As soon as the goals dried up (as they have) we were going to be in trouble (just as we are). The "front four" we were playing with seemed to evaporate and so did any steel in the middle of the park such as Gavin Mahon and Rowlands.

Comment

this is what happened:

+

The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

jim magilton for a fact wouldnt have us where we are now.. but player power and a weak board has now lead to us being in the brown stuff..

if the board backed magilton we would be better off than we are now.. nobody can deny that im sorry.. even if he did "brush heads" this team needed a rollickin and still do!
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

this makes me sad.. if only we can turn the clock back to october i would

Comment

agrees W10 it really is sad! its like its a whole other team :shame:

Comment

Problem with the club is the board backed the players and not their manager. Alex Ferguson has bombed out any player who has thought they were too big for Manchester Utd and our board should have backed the manager and done the same. We had two decent coaches at the club at the start of the season and because some of the players couldn't take a rollocking and some home truths when they needed it its caused for the club to fall to pieces.

If we survive this season and something drastic doesn't happen over the close season such as a big reduction in ticket prices, a decent manager is appointed, some exciting players are brought in and the team isn't interfered with from above, I reckon HQ could be a very quiet and empty place!

Comment

one thing i noticed ! not sure if it is a factor but the temperature was much warmer in October perhaps we really do have fair weather players!!!
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Great video made me smile :(
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                  X