Has morale ever been this low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has morale ever been this low?

Ok we had that year when Ollie took over and we went down to L1 but at this moment in time the morale amongst everyone (supporters, players and baord) must be at its lowest surely. Ive certanly never felt so disillusioned

which makes Harford look really stupid when he said there was a "feel good" factor at the training ground

Comment

This dog makes me happy

Comment

Morale was awful before Gerry took over for the second time

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
          This dog makes me happy

given up women then scott

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            given up women then scott
            nope thats the new one.right dog

sorry scott lol
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
              nope thats the new one.right dog

sorry scott lol
              :waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:

Comment

:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:
                was a bit harsh wasnt it quaz :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                  was a bit harsh wasnt it quaz :confused:
                  certainly was.....saw one of his women and definately not a dog...the man has taste.

Comment

certainly was.....saw one of his women and definately not a dog...the man has taste.
                    just read wot i put.oopsie

sorry scott come out so so wrong :waaaht:

Comment

On Thursday had a very nice lady with a pierced nu nu as it goes ;)..which confused me lol

Comment

Yes but this was one he didn't have to pay for and by the looks of it had to tie her to a swing to get anywhere. Does anyone have a number for the RSPCA? This monster must be stopped before any more innocent animals suffer.

Comment

Only as low when Holloway took over before we got relegated.

Comment

Some people have very short memories or just want to beleive what they will but we have been in far worse condition than we are at the moment, especially Gerry Francis's 2nd tenure then we really were at the lowest point. And back in 1979 when we fell out of Div 1 then looked like falling again, only for El Tel to come in and save us.
                            Football has changed generally for the worse and with now Internet campaigns being set up against the current board, that makes it seem worse at the moment.
                            I don't like what is happening at the moment but I think we are playing a very dangerous game protesting, as I don't see anything better round the corner and until we do pushing the owners away could be catastrophic long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Some people have very short memories or just want to beleive what they will but we have been in far worse condition than we are at the moment, especially Gerry Francis's 2nd tenure then we really were at the lowest point. And back in 1979 when we fell out of Div 1 then looked like falling again, only for El Tel to come in and save us.
                              Football has changed generally for the worse and with now Internet campaigns being set up against the current board, that makes it seem worse at the moment.
                              I don't like what is happening at the moment but I think we are playing a very dangerous game protesting, as I don't see anything better round the corner and until we do pushing the owners away could be catastrophic long term.
                              I think you make a good point mate, but look at it like this, our debt is spirralling out of control due to the fact we are paying far too high wages, crowds are down and will continue to go down as we become more unstable with the circus GP and FB have created, once our loans go back at the end of the season we will have a p*ss poor squad, no decent manager wants anything to do with us(and who can blame them) and our owners couldnt give a s hit about any of us otherwise they would of informed us of reasons why manager afyter manager gets sacked.
                              You may think this is just another rant from a johnny-come-lately supporter but with respect mate QPR have been a major factor in my life since i was a nipper and im 36 now and am seriously concerned with the future of my club.

Comment

Working...
                              X