Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience...............

.................Is wearing very thin.

I will usually defend my team to the hilt to all my Liverpool, West Ham and Tottenham supporting mates - but I am fast running out of comebacks.

From watching us against Derby, where even though we were 2-0 down, I always knew we would have enough to come back and win, to where we are now, is quite staggering.

If before the season we would have been told that at the end of Jan/early Feb we would have a run of Forest (0-5), Scunthorpe (0-1) and Peterboro (0-1, you would have said we would have been in the bottom 3, and at the moment ladies and gents that is exactly where we are heading.

Take yesterday:-

Peterboro goal - Gorkss slices the ball up and over his head, Connolly jogs, no walks, to close down Makail-Smith down near the corner flag (criminal that he let the cross come in, but for alot of you he is our saviour????!!!!!!!) and then Peterboro proceed to play keep ball in our area, without a single challenge going in, before puting us out of our misery

Leigertwood sending off - Shocking pass from Faurlin (our player of the season elect supposedly!!!!!!) to Leigertwood who is less than 10yards away, turns it into a 50/50 hospital pass and with Legs going to ground and not winning the ball, ref had little choice in my eyes

Ramage sending off - Teletubby Vine again turns a simple 10 yard pass to Ramage, into a hospital ball and welcome to groundhog day

My 6 year old after the game said to me "daddy, why do we support QPR when they always lose?" - sums it up really..............

I think the only way forward is don't buy a season ticket, pick and choose your games.

Comment

Working...
    X