£ 50 Million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £ 50 Million?

With all this talk and rumors can some one shed some light on how an earth we are in debt buy this much? We are supposed to be very wealthy aren't we, why are the board so reluctant to spend or is Flab man skint and wants is money back? God its dire, no way im i renewing my season ticket

the main reasons for all this debt is simple all they have really done is re finance most of the debt also attendences down due to prices, plus no doubt there c club and corparate is a total failure spend all that money on fancy light fittings and leather sofas proberly done all that up with club money not there own.

Comment

Not sure if it is as much as 50m, probably more like 35m, still loads of money though!

As RMJ pointed out our rich directors and "saviours" did not clear our debts when they took over, they simply re-financed them.

Since then they have blown a load more on transfer fees, wages, agent fees, pay-offs to sacked managers, pretty furnishings for the C-Club etc. To make matters worse ticket sales have plumeted and we find ourselves in a much worse financial situation than when they took over!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Not sure if it is as much as 50m, probably more like 35m, still loads of money though!

As RMJ pointed out our rich directors and "saviours" did not clear our debts when they took over, they simply re-financed them.

Since then they have blown a load more on transfer fees, wages, agent fees, pay-offs to sacked managers, pretty furnishings for the C-Club etc. To make matters worse ticket sales have plumeted and we find ourselves in a much worse financial situation than when they took over!
        That about sums it up!

:(
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

they have run up bills on "qprfc" name..they have not paid from their pockets....

how much did the c-club cost and all the fancy merchandise
          the exec boxes
          the new screen...from admin to plush luxiry surpassing manure in weeks?????
          HAVE A THINK.

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

Comment

Ok as i thought as much. I'm involved in motor sport and have been for over 26 years. I know he has spent a lot of his money on fighting the FIA. I honestly think the Mittls have now distant themselves from him and he needs his money back to return to some form of motor sport. I do Know that he is not welcome buy the FIA.

Comment

Working...
            X