• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bigger picture

lets be honest here, the squad is a lot better then it's showing right now

so why are our players not performing!!

could it be..............in house!!!

our better players being sold can't help!

can't do the confidence any good within the squad, can it

is it down to the big ego of the Flav man

is it down to the millions being squandered by our DOF Gianni Paladini

i think they ALL contribute in our downfall at the moment

and the only way we will improve as a club is to change things at board level
    :confused:

i have given up caring to be honest....looking forward to league one :(

Comment

Thats the thing the squad is good enough!!! maybe a losing mentality at the moment, maybe need a sh*tty win to get us going?
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
        Thats the thing the squad is good enough!!! maybe a losing mentality at the moment, maybe need a sh*tty win to get us going?
        You get them at KFC,sh8tty wings
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Really don't give a monkeys anymore,don't think anybody knows what to do,can't say i'm looking forward to League 1 but what will be,will be and we get on with it,really cant wait for the season to end to be honest !!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            i have given up caring to be honest....looking forward to league one :(
            TBH i don't think we will go down mate :waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:

mind you i said they same thing all season in 95/96 :very_sad:

mind you Forest away last game of the season was a cracker of a "away day"

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
              This is were the loan players should contribute;volz and Osbourne could be of thst "mould".

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                TBH i don't think we will go down mate :waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:

mind you i said they same thing all season in 95/96 :very_sad:

mind you Forest away last game of the season was a cracker of a "away day"
                can you see us winning again this season....would need too many draws to stay up.

Comment

I think a lot of the replies from above to your thread sums it up ! as People who cared for the club at this moment in thier history dont "there tired and fed up". I think the players feel the same they tired of the merry go round, seeing all the hard work they put in (yes they did at the begining) for what ! Nothing their freinds sold because someone thought they were lazy, good managers moved on because they stood there ground so nothing is going to change. They want success and belive they will get it with the people in charge so why risk injury ! why worry for the club and fans....
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

FLAVIO is the answer. he started this with his stupid sackings and failure to invest in decent players. if he had invested we wouldnt need all these loans who dont care.

he has to go.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                      FLAVIO is the answer. he started this with his stupid sackings and failure to invest in decent players. if he had invested we wouldnt need all these loans who dont care.

he has to go.
                      but he has invested (apparently we are £50M in debt)

i'd say it's "where & how he's invested it" or more to the point, how WE have invested it, but lets not forget who told him where to invest it on the playing side, isn't that down to the DOF or am i wrong!!!

not including the diabolical C club & west12 area's of course, that was down to him :devil:

Comment

but he has invested (apparently we are £50M in debt)

i'd say it's "where & how he's invested it" or more to the point, how WE have invested it, but lets not forget who told him where to invest it on the playing side, isn't that down to the DOF or am i wrong!!!

not including the diabolical C club & west12 area's of course, that was down to him :devil:
                        yes i agree it is how we have invested. instead he has had to pay over inflated wages, loan wages, sacking managers etc... and bringing in poor players.

the blame lies with him and yes to a extent gianni - but tbh flavio is not going to just had a chequebook over to him is he?

also the price rises which flavio decided is partly to blame. we are just a mess.
                        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

lets be honest here, the squad is a lot better then it's showing right now

so why are our players not performing!!

could it be..............in house!!!

our better players being sold can't help!

can't do the confidence any good within the squad, can it

is it down to the big ego of the Flav man

is it down to the millions being squandered by our DOF Gianni Paladini

i think they ALL contribute in our downfall at the moment

and the only way we will improve as a club is to change things at board level
                          I would also add the s**t atmosphere at HQ. I know it's hard to get going but that’s one thing we can change. An I being naive here?
                          Last edited by Mr M; 06-02-2010, 10:43 PM.
                          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                            I would also add the s**t atmosphere at HQ. I know it's hard to get going but that’s one thing we can change. An I being naive here?
                            not at all (sorry no thumbs up thingy on here)

but you've got to have something to cheer about at a decent price & the club offer none of those ATM

OH the days when Ollie was here, full (or nearly full) the R'block in full voice (and the rest of the ground) who remembers Birmingham at home in the snow, that was the last game i can remember where the whole ground was "rocking"

unfortunately, no chance that will repeat it's self any time soon with what's going on at the club, is it!

Comment

Think its well paid professionals not playing with spirit and pride.

Palace have a bit of passion and only a couple points behind after a 10 point deduction. WOuld not put it past them to reach the play offs at this rate.

We've not a real team spirit for a while now. Will these guys give blood sweat and tears for each other, no they would prefer collect a good wage
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X