An interesting observation from Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting observation from Pete

a few weeks back. He said something to the effect that the opinions expressed on messageboards such as these were not necessarily those shared by other no forum fans. That being so, it was interesting to see how few people turned up dressed as clowns yesterday.

Furthermore, interesting to note that most of the anti Flavio chanting came from Block R and Block A (where a load of Block R turned up - i guess they meant to book block C but got mixed up), yet it wasn't folowed by others in the ground.

rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      a few weeks back. He said something to the effect that the opinions expressed on messageboards such as these were not necessarily those shared by other no forum fans. That being so, it was interesting to see how few people turned up dressed as clowns yesterday.

Furthermore, interesting to note that most of the anti Flavio chanting came from Block R and Block A (where a load of Block R turned up - i guess they meant to book block C but got mixed up), yet it wasn't folowed by others in the ground.
      What surprised me was those watching who ARE in involved in messageboards but didnt join in

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        What surprised me was those watching who ARE in involved in messageboards but didnt join in
        You mean like you Sir

Comment

scott was at the protest

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
            scott was at the protest
            this is true

did you pinch my ####?

Comment

Working...
            X