When Flavio left yesterday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Flavio left yesterday....

Anyone else see the amount of abuse Flavio took as he left his seat in C-Club.

Looked like water off a ducks a.rse to him, I atually thought Briatore looked a bit haggered as he stormed off yesterday.

Lets hope that the Mittall family can buy out his shares this club is going no where fast in it's present format.

A new start may also in theory assist us being able to bring in a decent manager and help attract some better players
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

What means haggered??

Comment

i assume he has been more bothered by the f1 ban , the cost of taking it to court and baby due soon...than much at qpr.

i am sure he knows in sport, when you are losing/not performing you get stick..from fans,owners and sponsors....when you win, you get the praise/acclaim
      i don't think he's a fool nor bernie...

one statement now, a clear the air one..ie mistakes were made, got ahead of ourselves,didn't know what we were really getting into...but we've learnt
      THEN i think the fans could relax,pressure off and work together....
      the "promo" season was special...olly had a team with spirit, maybe not the greatest but some heart,he acknowledged the fans and you felt part of something....right now i feel alienated by the club and feel anger.

Comment

Was right by it & frankly thought it was totally out of order, Some of the stuff said was completely un called for, especially from the 2 fools wearing wigs.....ashamed to be a Rangers fan!
        Ramage for England

Comment

when Flabio left yesterday......he left a damp trail....the greasy fat Itie slug

Comment

I think many were angry his whole attitude stinks to be honest the minute the goal went in he was straight out of the door.

Rumours are now rife that he is off and although I will be glad he got involved in QPR I really cant understand why he went about alienating large chunks of the fan base.

After all we are his paying customers.

The logic that he applied in other F1 seems to of gone out of the window at QPR.

It's hardly surprising fans are paying top dollar to watch QPR and this transfer window we have flogged our best player and shown no ambition to sort out the mess we are in.

The clubs PR is an utter shambles.

I dont agree with the protests to be honest, but I do undertand why people are so frustrated, that was my fisrt game back for a while and my mates all informed me that that was an improvement.

Oh well roll on Peterborough.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by robrtid View Post
              Was right by it & frankly thought it was totally out of order, Some of the stuff said was completely un called for, especially from the 2 fools wearing wigs.....ashamed to be a Rangers fan!
              I suspect that some of these so called fans were dragged up.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                I suspect that some of these so called fans were dragged up.
                snob:cry:

Comment

Working...
                X