Matchday prices set to Go Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchday prices set to Go Up?

rumour is that (not normal sauces), that the value of the season ticket will be enhanced by higher priced matchday tickets.

if the club put the ST prices up by the anticipated 15% this would mean, the club have indicated in previous meetings it will be better priced against the matchday ticket. ( better value for money)

this would mean at least £5 up across the board for each game.

So will you pay £40 for the gold section next season to watch the r's?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

great.. more money.

Im sure they would have learnt lessons
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

last season they admitted fault with the fact it was 2 games free. I got the impression they want more season ticket holders. Its the only way they will get them.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Its just pure greed!

Comment

"So will you pay £40 for the gold section next season to watch the r's?"

Don't think so somehow.

Some perverse, twisted minds at work somewhere.

£600 for a ST was pushing it a bit in my opinion, considering the current state of the economy.

Not content with ensuring we will have one of the lowest take up's on ST's, they appear to want to repeat the magic with matchday prices, if there is truth in this.

Worrying signs!!

Comment

Lucky if we get 10k gates next season, fools.

Comment

what they should have done was re-work the banding so all of the upper loft was Silver (apart from the corners) front few rows of lower loft bronze due to no roof then the rest Silver , Paddock bronze and then Sa Road and Ellerlise Cente gold and the rest Silver this would have released alot more cheaper tickets but without them having to reduce prices or is that just to simple !
              We Are The People.....

Comment

last meeting we pressed tham about the gold/silver/bronze.

They felt it had not been given enough time. I suspect we will have one more season of being categorised.

Have to say, qblock is never packed but anyone trying to buy a cheaper ticket in that area are told its "sold out"

Comment

Don't think there will be many clubs raising prices in the current climate

Think of the atmosphere we could generate if it was 20 quid a ticket , we would pack the place

I wont mind paying premiership prices , once we're in the premiership !

Comment

Pete dont we already have 10k season ticket holders ?,not sure but is there not an upper limit.

Comment

I can believe they'd be stupid enough to do it, but can't see how they can meet their stated objective of creating a better atmosphere!

Comment

It was obvious to me, they want NEW/more season ticket holders. Now, you have to make that value for money.

I won't say they will categorically go up, but have a feeling they will.

At the current season ticket prices, you save on 2 games. its inconceivable that after april 17th ( we are trying to get this extended), that it won't go up say 15-20%.

That means you'd have expect around £5 raises for each section to benefit the buy of a season ticket.

As I say, its only rumour at this stage. it does though, make perfect sense.

I'm guessing the same 10,000 won't ren-ew this time around

Comment

That would be crazy - its already extremely expensive and unless we are really humming near the top of the league just can't see the more casual fan or neutral who just fancies a day at the footy paying much more. The kind of football we have been serving punters has not exactly been Ronaldo-esque - you'd have to be either pretty mad or a total addict - like us lot - to put up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            last meeting we pressed tham about the gold/silver/bronze.

They felt it had not been given enough time. I suspect we will have one more season of being categorised.

Have to say, qblock is never packed but anyone trying to buy a cheaper ticket in that area are told its "sold out"
                            Yes I have reguarly been told that. So if they wana do that I pay for silver and go sit in gold anyway.

Comment

agree, but STicket prices will go up for next season.

To make it value for money, it will mean higher match-day prices.

otherwise, no-point in buying one!!

qblock is simpy never full. Wish they would get it right, as it will help the atmosphere

Comment

Working...
                              X