• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen Live onfmradio 101.4 7-8pm

email your views on

fulltimefootball@onfmradio.co.uk

come let us know what you feel !!!
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

What's going on? The webstream for mac is not working, why have they added it to the Onfm site?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

A song tribute to John Terry.

The Buzz****s "Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Shouldn't Have Fallen In Love With?"

Genius.

Comment

sent a "BLANK" email derrrrrr

resent now

lets see if he reads it out!

Comment

more BS earlier you said there would be 20 mins on QPR whereas there was 10 mins at most

apologies for the blank email (dont know what happened there) but resent it straight away but you didn't read it out, so maybe you could answer it on here

what's your thoughts on the refinanced ABC loan that Flav & Co have which has to be paid in full in 2 years

thanks PK

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
            more BS earlier you said there would be 20 mins on QPR whereas there was 10 mins at most

apologies for the blank email (dont know what happened there) but resent it straight away but you didn't read it out, so maybe you could answer it on here

what's your thoughts on the refinanced ABC loan that Flav & Co have which has to be paid in full in 2 years

thanks PK
            Wasn't that done two years ago so now they "own" the ground
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Wasn't that done two years ago so now they "own" the ground
              think it was about 12 months ago, but could be wrong?

it's all a bit hush hush tho, don't you think!!!!

Comment

think it was about 12 months ago, but could be wrong?

it's all a bit hush hush tho, don't you think!!!!
                I thought they did a few months after they took over but could be wrong dont know the exact date but the bottom line is that they will own the ground unless we pay back the loan

Very worrying
                We Are The People.....

Comment

thanks PK
                  *** BUMP ****

just in case u missed it "Petey"

Comment

I got a blank email

By the time I got the proper one, we had changed subject:cry:
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I got a blank email

By the time I got the proper one, we had changed subject:cry:
                      well maybe you could answer it here then!

glad (not really) that your finally feeling the pain that most of us have been feeling for a few years now,

don't feel to proud to "hold your hands up" as it doesn't hurt you know, when your "WRONG"

Comment

not holding my hands up to anything.

No-one could have forseen what a power freak Flavio was going to be.

End of the day it was false promises, at the beginning everyone felt it was going to be a fresh start for the club.

We are mid table in the championship, basically where we always are, yet we are protesting?

Only time we were lower was a few years back.

When fans say they want their rangers back, that would in my opinion be when Ferdinand was scoring all the goals for us?? Rangers back for me would not being going to watch us play Swindon

Comment

i think having MY rangers back means there being a link between us and them - they dont feel like MY team at the mo.. - and i think it prob isnt there fault - Flavio has done this - he has driven club, fans and players apart...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            not holding my hands up to anything.

No-one could have forseen what a power freak Flavio was going to be.

End of the day it was false promises, at the beginning everyone felt it was going to be a fresh start for the club.

We are mid table in the championship, basically where we always are, yet we are protesting?

Only time we were lower was a few years back.

When fans say they want their rangers back, that would in my opinion be when Ferdinand was scoring all the goals for us?? Rangers back for me would not being going to watch us play Swindon

hold on, in another thread you said " i agree we want our Rangers back" so what are you talking about!!!!

and you still haven't answered the question, maybe i should email the show next saturday a bit earlier!!!

say 3pm Friday ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Comment

hold on, in another thread you said " i agree we want our Rangers back" so what are you talking about!!!!

and you still haven't answered the question, maybe i should email the show next saturday a bit earlier!!!

say 3pm Friday ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D
                              OK the "body swerve" comes into play (again)

have to leave it till next Saturday, will I

Comment

Working...
                              X