Briatore/Paladini stay petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briatore/Paladini stay petition

but take on board what has gone wrong. Appoint a manager in the summer (if Mick not staying), give him a budget and let him do his job. Stick to the business side.

From day one FB has said club is to be run as a business. To an extent that means listening to customers and keeping them happy. This is one part of the off field side which has been a succession of disasters. Give the fans some feedback, establish a forum. If you don't show respect you won't get it and some people will stop coming.

This has the potential to be a great little club which would benefit the owners and fans. We all want the same thing. Lets draw a line under everything and look to the future.

If the powers that be do read messageboards the fans need a sign from you. As individuals we may be unimportant but you need us as a collective to get this club where we all want it to be.

There is so much potential and it would be a crime if it went to waste.

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    but take on board what has gone wrong. Appoint a manager in the summer (if Mick not staying), give him a budget and let him do his job. Stick to the business side.

From day one FB has said club is to be run as a business. To an extent that means listening to customers and keeping them happy. This is one part of the off field side which has been a succession of disasters. Give the fans some feedback, establish a forum. If you don't show respect you won't get it and some people will stop coming.

This has the potential to be a great little club which would benefit the owners and fans. We all want the same thing. Lets draw a line under everything and look to the future.

If the powers that be do read messageboards the fans need a sign from you. As individuals we may be unimportant but you need us as a collective to get this club where we all want it to be.

Good post

Comment

Good post..lets hope they arent deaf.

Comment

Too late, should have tried harder, had plenty of time already.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

"Appoint a manager in the summer (if Mick not staying), give him a budget and let him do his job. Stick to the business side."

Any sane QPR fan has been crying out for that for months now.
          Probably came to a head after the Sousa debacle.

It's just magnified as time has passed, but he has never shown any inclination to go and sit on his yacht and let a top manager do his job.
          It's the only thing that could redeem him now.
          Simple as that.

The crazy player/manager recruitement policy, and the £20 comment show more about the way he runs his ship than anything ever said on a message board.
          I agree with your post, by the way. In theory. I've said it myself in the past... but I've finally decided he just isn't humanly capable of it.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

good post
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Good post - but I want Briatore and Paladini gone.

They've turned this club into a laughing stock and are running it into the ground.

Nothing will change with these two buffoons running the show.

Comment

You are confusing our owners with someone who gives a sh1t.

Comment

Good post

Comment

Well said, but I don't think they give a thought to what the customers want.

They certainly haven't listened about prices, better communications, new strikers, full backs, managerial appointments etc, so why would they start now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

They've turned this club into a laughing stock and are running it into the ground.

Here here....

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Alas, tis true.

Comment

I've never once called for them to go....... BUT, I think they now owe the supporters some sort of feedback / appology. Especially for the £20 comments... from the arrogant orange one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                            Alas, tis true.
                            Who's the Doris in your Avatar Mutley?..... she certainly ''catches the eye''

Comment

Working...
                            X