Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddard

not the only thing I picked up

"We all know what happened next, Kitson’s attitude after the first few games was very poor, he seemed to be a very delicate little flower, he also seemed to think he was better than eveyone else due to the fact he saw himself as intellectually superior to his peers – Pulis should have known this before spending so much on him. Kitson was rightly dropped from the first team picture and rightly shipped out when it became apparent he was becoming disruptive in the camp."

son had trouble fitting into the Stoke system and ethos and struggled being the outball behind Fuller – this made a lot easier with the purchase of Etherington, Kitson himself acknowledging that he had to be big enough to alter his game to put himself in the right positions, some might say he should have done this 12 months ago instead of sulking..
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Point is, I'd rather players who want to play for us, then come and try and rip us off AND not give they blood, sweat and tears for the club.

When backs have been against the wall this season, we don't have any spirit to come back.

I've already asked when did Routledge play a great game this season, no-one has answwered my question.

Have you seen him make one tackle?? I certainly have not
      so first it was his wage demands now it's his attitude, what's next :confused:

Comment

He drowns kittens in local canals at night, in pillow cases, filled with bricks.

Priskin dives in and saves them 10 minutes later.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          He drowns kittens in local canals at night, in pillow cases, filled with bricks.

Priskin dives in and saves them 10 minutes later.
          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            The sale of Routledge cant be defended. Its a very bad decision imo.

Hall and agyemang yes, fark off asap!

Not confident atall im afraid.

How thick is it possible to be...He himself, him, DIDENT WANT TO STAY ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
            no pun intended though;D

Comment

Might be a few eggs on faces.

The players coming in at least have an attitude for playing football

The likes of Hall, Ageymang and of course Routledge have ability, but if you think they give 100% each time, then you are completely wrong.

Rather have players Quashie and Hill any day of the week
              You make me laugh.

And to think 12 months ago you were raving about Routledge! You have not even seen Quashie and Hill yet!

Routledge over Quahie any day of the week!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                Says a lot about us if a player would rather play for Stoke reserves than come to us in London where his wife is!!
                Perhaps that tells us more about how he feels about his wife

Comment

The board has done this to us we're a laughing a stock no decent player will come to us or manager.

Why sell one of your best players when we're told money isn't a issue and then we give one of our rivals for a play off spot(no chance by the way) a forward i dont see anyone giving us strikers who are near us in the league,we've watford and bristol city one each!! also if this prisken fella is the replacement then that is the final straw he's useless and no better than helguson or dave i would say worse but hey it's a four year plan so shouldn't moan yet!!

Comment

Point is, I'd rather players who want to play for us, then come and try and rip us off AND not give they blood, sweat and tears for the club.

When backs have been against the wall this season, we don't have any spirit to come back.

I've already asked when did Routledge play a great game this season, no-one has answwered my question.

Have you seen him make one tackle?? I certainly have not
                    I think you do have a point but it comes down to the fact why do they not want to play for us and the simple reason is that the owners have turned the club into a complete joke by sacking 9 managers.

In terms of Routledge playing a great game I would say that he very rarely drops below 7/10 in terms of performance and I can categorically say there is not a single player we have that you can say that about. He is consistantly dangerous, fast and skillfull and is probably our 2nd highest scorer and leading assist maker (I'm sure there are stats somewhere.) Didn't he get a hatrick at Exeter, score a cracker against Accrington, Excellent at Derby away and Preston etc etc

If you were managing a team playing Rangers, I think you would cite Routledge as QPR's most dangerous player. Also the very fact that Newcastle, who are by far and away the best team in the league, want him to join them says it all really. He hasn't gone to Peterboro after all......
                    :drunk:

Comment

Pete, mate, seriously take a look at that post and think to yourself, 'does this sound genuine or is it more like someone clutching at straws to defend the indefendible from the club YET AGAIN'?

You don't help your rep, much, do you?

No-one in their right mind can think Routledge going is a bonus. It is NOT.

For the THIRD transfer window in a row, we make a profit on Transfer Fees. The only POSSIBLE explanation for all this cost cutting (NOT re-investment clearly...) is that Flav wants out and is trying to steady the ship.

Thanks for that Flavio (seriously, thanks), but at least be up front about it, please!

Comment

ATTENTION QBP!!!!

"Point is, I'd rather players who want to play for us, then come and try and rip us off AND not give they blood, sweat and tears for the club"

With that statement in mind - would you please give a yes or no answer to this little conundrarum:-

Is the man charged with signing and selling players up to the job?
                        If you think he is - why, when you consider he is the man who is signing these players who are earning a kings ransom, for an extended period of time yet will not break sweat for the club?

One word answer to the first one -- yes or no

any back up statement welcomed to the second one.
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                        X