c club looks nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-Club?

Nah, I like to be able to smell the pitch and hear the players.
    (Not that Cerny and the defence say a lot to each other.)
    I also like making "polite" conversation with the oppo keeper.

Real football.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      It costs jack.

You have to be invited for an individual match or allowed to buy a seat for the whole season.
      ^^^^^^

This.

Is still the policy. Confirmed this morning by the Commercial team....

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        ^^^^^^

This.

Is still the policy. Confirmed this morning by the Commercial team....
        You gotta to love Nodge only ever talks facts and none of this I'm in the know rubbish!

Comment

This thread has turned out to be dissapointing...looks like I'll never make it in there. I'm just a normal fan earning a normal, albeit very decent when things are busy wage. I'm just a meer scrotum of the QPR family.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

In the New Testament >> Judas Iscariot was one of the Twelve Apostles described as being the group's treasurer - He betrayed the whereabouts of Jesus to the Romans (what have the Romans ever done for us) for thirty pieces of silver, identifying him with a kiss. Subsequently he killed himself!

Think I'd rather keep my seat in the West Paddock :amazing:
            The best fun I've had with all my clothes on,
            was the first time I ever stood in The Loft .... so exciting!!

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

If I ever get another season ticket again, then X block is where it's at. You have a good view of what's going on opposite in the dug out's; close to the action; and it's good to have a laugh at some of the away fans. When we win that is

Comment

just for the record, I have never been in the C club for a game.

Did sneak in there with Hammersmith r's once, but thats it on the way out

Sat in w12 for the Sheffield United game first half, had enough so went with mates in end of South Africa Road for the second half.

So Terry, please do not insinuate
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    This thread has turned out to be dissapointing...looks like I'll never make it in there. I'm just a normal fan earning a normal, albeit very decent when things are busy wage. I'm just a meer scrotum of the QPR family.
                    Better to be a ball bag then an ###x ###x benny

Comment

It went right down hill once the likes of Scott Jones was admitted!;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        just for the record, I have never been in the C club for a game.

Did sneak in there with Hammersmith r's once, but thats it on the way out

Sat in w12 for the Sheffield United game first half, had enough so went with mates in end of South Africa Road for the second half.

So Terry, please do not insinuate
                        That comment was directed at you pete, it was the poster above

Comment

you left the word

"not"

out;D
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                          X