Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the club move forward with Leigterwood in centre mid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the club move forward with Leigterwood in centre mid?

Yes

No
    Yes
    56.00%
    No
    44.00%

The poll is expired.

First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

bored

Comment

who knows.....just because you don't like him......threads like this just knock the players down even more than they are already.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        who knows.....just because you don't like him......threads like this just knock the players down even more than they are already.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

i dont understand legs has been one of our best players and has scored a few goals too.
          he rarely gets pushed off the ball and puts in some vital tackles!

he would be in my starting xi either at cm or rb

Comment

I don't dislike him. I just don't rate him. I think if want to progress and gain promotion we need our centre midfielders to be able to control a football, have good distribution and be able to pass the ball to a team mate. He gets away with a lot because of his strength.

When he was not playing centre mid we were winning lots of games.

FACT
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
              i dont understand legs has been one of our best players and has scored a few goals too.
              he rarely gets pushed off the ball and puts in some vital tackles!

he would be in my starting xi either at cm or rb
              Have you seen him at right back this season?

Mark Yeates of Middlesbrough who was in League One last season was running him ragged?

Do you think people like Fabregas, Denilson and Diaby are good tacklers at Arsenal?

They're not, but they're great passers, have a great vision and have awareness. Everything which Leigterwood lacks.

Comment

he is our club captain, the one and only player who called the team over after ipswich.

Players like Legs give 110% and it must be harder for him, when supporters like Hammersmith r get on his back.

How difficult is it teaching if kids are continually taking the p.ish?? Their you have it, don't get on his back and he might do even better. I'm sure whatever profession we are in, we have more chance of succeeding without the negativity around us.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  I don't dislike him. I just don't rate him. I think if want to progress and gain promotion we need our centre midfielders to be able to control a football, have good distribution and be able to pass the ball to a team mate. He gets away with a lot because of his strength.

When he was not playing centre mid we were winning lots of games.

FACT

grow up fella....what's with the big highlighted words.....you would't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.......

it's your opinion and you want everyone else to agree....the TEAM has been poor this season........

get over it...get behind the team.....and try and be an adult.

rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    he is our club captain, the one and only player who called the team over after ipswich.

Players like Legs give 110% and it must be harder for him, when supporters like Hammersmith r get on his back.

How difficult is it teaching if kids are continually taking the p.ish?? They you have it, don't get on his back and he might do even better. I'm sure whatever profession we are in, we have more chance of succeeding without the negativity around us.

People like Ramage and BigNOT give their best, doesn't mean they are good enough. Leigterwood has taken us as far as he can. I want to thank him for his time at Rangers and hopefully he finds a decent club in the lower ecehlons of the Championship. He won't take us forward.

Comment

it just so happens that yeates was boro's best player that day i dread to think what would have happened if ramage was there.

anyway the whole team were crap against boro not just legs.

im not for one second saying that he is a complete cm but your comparing him with fabregas which is just ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        People like Ramage and BigNOT give their best, doesn't mean they are good enough. Leigterwood has taken us as far as he can. I want to thank him for his time at Rangers and hopefully he finds a decent club in the lower ecehlons of the Championship. He won't take us forward.
                        so who will then oh masterful one...you seem to know it all......i mean who would you actually get behind 100% on a saturday?

Comment

no chance
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 01-01-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

grow up fella....what's with the big highlighted words.....you would't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.......

it's your opinion and you want everyone else to agree....the TEAM has been poor this season........

get over it...get behind the team.....and try and be an adult.

rant over.

I want to see our club moving forward and start doing things they should be doing. Leigterwood may give his all, but his all is not part of what is needed to get us promoted.

It's a bit like Ainsworth. He's a great man and I love him to bits, but having him in the side won't get us promoted.

Comment

jesus now bignot was a bad player!!! sorry hammersmithr not going to post any of you threads think our footballing opions are miles apart!

Comment

Working...
                              X