No announcement yet.

4-5 Players In.. Next 7days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matts a Defender and plays for a Championship club so doesn't fit Petes list.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      Jesus, you lot wouldn't be too good on 3-2-1, would you?

He drops a clue heavier than a Ford Mondeo, and it's.... Matt Kilgallon??
      Deary me.

Come on then ted, give us the answer.
      Is it kitson?

Comment

• Just blooming say the names. Whats the whole point saying 4-5 will come in. This usually means nothing is going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Matts a Defender and plays for a Championship club so doesn't fit Petes list.
          Got to take the blame for the Killgallon bit, I was just pointing out that Ginger had made two statements and it sorts got a life of its own, would be good though.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            Come on then ted, give us the answer.
            Is it kitson?
            I couldn't possibly say.

This is Petes little guessing game, up to him to hand out the speedboat.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

• There is one good thing this thread has done and i don't know if it was meant to be, but it has taken away all negative comments for a while, so whether Pete really knows or not, it's all been good.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                There is one good thing this thread has done and i don't know if it was meant to be, but it has taken away all negative comments for a while, so whether Pete really knows or not, it's all been good.
                We need fullbacks!!!!!!!

Comment

• Okay I'm off out, still cannot say names.

2 should be in Saturday, one is already training with us

Some clues before I go out for a drink for the New Year.

2 will/have been called back to there clubs in the premiership. One, is class at this level.

the midfielder is not English, but built like an Ox. Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him

Think 2 played under Hart

Goodnight and Happy New Year from Pete and Debbie.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• "Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him"

Why does that fill me with dread?
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

• Papa Bouba Diop, hes built like an ox and played under Hart and not english

Comment

• Originally posted by writtler View Post
                        "Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him"

Why does that fill me with dread?
                        pete is right on that one, and the player he said is class in this league

Comment

• I am starting to get excited!!!!! lets hope it is not the usual let down feeling
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• PS .... is this the longest thread in such a short time ever?
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• The midfielder is African, well one of them anyway. Not top drawer, but strong and decent... if fit.

The two strikers I've heard are good - one in particular is just what we need.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                                The midfielder is African, well one of them anyway. Not top drawer, but strong and decent... if fit.

The two strikers I've heard are good - one in particular is just what we need.
                                Will we lose him to the cup of nations before he plays then?
                                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                                X