• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
    Kitson...gingertop?
    Or who has signed Killgallon, hopefully us
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

• Promising, time to be a little positive.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Cannot say a word, but hopefully we can get behind the team and they can start wining football matches.

New Years Day, not sure any deals can be done, so we may have to wait for Saturday for at least one of the five.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by kingo View Post
          Or who has signed Killgallon, hopefully us
          Would love it if Killgallon joined us! Only thing that worries me about signing a CB is what about Connolly and his development? I think he should be good enough to be claiming a 1st team spot!

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
            Would love it if Killgallon joined us! Only thing that worries me about signing a CB is what about Connolly and his development? I think he should be good enough to be claiming a 1st team spot!
            I am a great admirer of Conners but it did worry me how easily he was beaten in the air. Perhaps he might be better at full back or sitting infront of the defence in the CCC as his passing and reading of the game are his big plus points.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

• tommy's brother is named jack

Comment

• Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
                tommy's brother is named jack
                sorry i´m lost

Comment

• I thought Kilgallon was wanted by Celtic and hull, why come here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
                    I thought Kilgallon was wanted by Celtic and hull, why come here?
                    Can't be a defender. That would go against the oracles prophecy.
                    However I'm sure he's enjoying the guessing games as he sits back coq in hand knowing f all... Lol u love the banter Pierre!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                      Can't be a defender. That would go against the oracles prophecy.
                      However I'm sure he's enjoying the guessing games as he sits back coq in hand knowing f all... Lol u love the banter Pierre!
                      Thats a bit rough.

Comment

• so rooney,ronaldo,gerrard, iniesta and drogba are coming 100% then...whoooah!

Comment

• Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          so rooney,ronaldo,gerrard, iniesta and drogba are coming 100% then...whoooah!
                          they will still get boed

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• 2 Midfield and 2 Strikers eh? Does it matter what position they are as we will play them out of position anyway, so we will have a new defender just one that's not used to playing there.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              gingerrangers

you hold the key;D
                              Jesus, you lot wouldn't be too good on 3-2-1, would you?

He drops a clue heavier than a Ford Mondeo, and it's.... Matt Kilgallon??
                              Deary me.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

• Originally posted by kingo View Post
                                I am a great admirer of Conners but it did worry me how easily he was beaten in the air. Perhaps he might be better at full back or sitting infront of the defence in the CCC as his passing and reading of the game are his big plus points.
                                It was only one header to be fair to the lad and he did play very well other then that in that game. He has also kept bigger strickers under wraps before.

Killgallon was far from amazing at Loftus this season, cant see what the fuss is about tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X