Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain

even you will be happy with the striker. I know you take alot of pleasing
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

kanu??
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
        but problem there then no defenders and are these so called players coming in loans again.
        Sshh!!!!! Despite the fact we are awful (see mods, i didnt sat ****e) at the back and have i natural fullback at the club, we are not allowed to say we need defenders otherwise we are classed at whinging fans.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Captain

Ok give us a clue time

Is he over 6ft, can he win headers....otherwise we are not solving the problem.

Comment

Cannot say, hoping one can be confirmed tomorrow.

new years Day is hard to get any signature confirmed, not sure about the transfer deadline for Sunday, but looking to have at least 2 in by then.

reality is in my view

2 all fans will be happy about
            1 will split fans/but definitely good at this level
            1 I'm unsure about
            The other is keeper cover
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

w12ranger definitely over 6 foot and will win headers.

Comment

are they all nailed on Pete or is there some 'ironing out' still to do?

Comment

Captain

Indeed I do, but its something my missus has gotten used to over the years.

Pete, lets face it, unless its a PROVEN striker (not in Serie C for example), who is less than 35 yrs old and more than 18 yrs old, who isnt injured and who is a PROPER SIGNING rather than a short term loan....I'm very unlikely to be "happy".

Now, on that basis, what odds will you give me that I'll be content with anything we're likely to get?
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Cannot say, hoping one can be confirmed tomorrow.

new years Day is hard to get any signature confirmed, not sure about the transfer deadline for Sunday, but looking to have at least 2 in by then.

reality is in my view

2 all fans will be happy about
                    1 will split fans/but definitely good at this level
                    1 I'm unsure about
                    The other is keeper cover
                    I have heard this before.

Comment

w12ranger definitely over 6 foot and will win headers.
                      :red_heart:

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Shamefully this thread already shows, that despite getting 4-5 players in, on which 2 are definite quality, some are already writing them off because they are not full backs FFS, you go up by scoring goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep hearing that we have the best defenders in the league and that last year they were good, well they are the same players apart from Delaney
                        Jeez Pete, get off the high horse.

How can people be writing off these supposed :what: signings when you havent even named them. All some people are saying is we need fullbacks.

By the way, 'you go up by scoring goals' ...... dont tell us, tell your mate.

Comment

who would that be??

You will tell from the signings they are Paul Harts:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            I have heard this before.
                            pete how can you be sure we will all be happy with 2 of them at least.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                              :red_heart:

Or.......

Comment

Why cant QPR keep their business private until it happens. Why is someone telling you this information Pete?

It doesnt seem right to me that information is leaked everytime. Dazzer says he gets info from a player. Why? Why does this player know who we are going to sign? It sounds like a small amerturish outfit.

I cannot imagine Arsenal conducting business this way. Maybe I am wrong and they do. My mate who is a gooner tells me they never know about a signing until it happens. Yes their message boards are full of rumours but never with the info this one has. It's not right.

Comment

Working...
                                X